Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling smartphone accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it, it's not about just leaving for the urban settlement, majority that left find it difficult to return home annually because the have little to show
Selling of smartphone accessories is also a good idea when you improve on selling of smartphone is give you good morning especially if you are in student area is our location.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you really need to try as much as possible to make them the top main priority in a business, they will be the one that will help you grow when they buy your products and you make profit.
I wouldn't put it that way, if you make customer your priority they feel entitled and demand for ridiculous things make the service you render the customers priority instead

If you are ever looking for a small scale business you can start up easily with limited fund, then you should consider venturing into buying and selling of smartphone accessories like USB charger, earphones, headsets, screen protector, batteries, phone case etc.
Smartphone accessories sales business is very lucrative business as smartphones are everywhere and as a result of the fact that smartphones are everywhere there is a high demand for smartphone accessories which it will take a lot of people to go into the business to satisfy those demands.

I have been in the business of selling of smartphone accessories before and it was a very good one especially when you set it up in a good location.

I wouldn't put it that way, if you make customer your priority they feel entitled and demand for ridiculous things make the service you render the customers priority instead
Putting them as the top priority does not mean that you needs to deviate from the normal rules of your business, you only have to make your product to be high-quality and make sure that they are satisfied with the quality of your product. thats all.

With the high level of unemployment that is going on in my country right now it is a business that a lot of youth are getting into because it's helping them to make money for themselves.
Yeah, this is a business that so many youths are getting into. And it is a profitable one since so many people have smartphones already and need those accessories. Opening this shop together with a phone repair service makes it more profitable.

Selling phone accessories means a killing competition because in same place you will find 5 or 6 concurrents in same place and then the earning rate will not be great also the margin of profit will not be much and people go to the cheaper place to sell.

Pandemic had a really bad effect on mobile accessories business. This is because a lots of shops got closed due to lockdown and many people had to endure loss. However, now things have changed and the government has totally removed lockdown in my city. Shops only get closed on Fridays and Sundays.

Putting them as the top priority does not mean that you needs to deviate from the normal rules of your business, you only have to make your product to be high-quality and make sure that they are satisfied with the quality of your product. thats all.
I think that putting customers first or making them a priority should be the normal rules of the business or part of it since customers provide the cashfliw needed for the business

Selling smart phone accessories
Selling smart phone accessories is a great idea of business you sell it at a higher price than the one you bought

This is a small scale business that one can use to start up live,it requires little or no fund for renting of shop or place to stay,and this is a business that people keep patronizing,since it involves technology

A business of selling phone accessories is a good one and is quite profitable too, provided it is done in a place that is bubbling majorly the urban areas not downplaying the rural areas too

I think that putting customers first or making them a priority should be the normal rules of the business or part of it since customers provide the cashfliw needed for the business
Yes without giving them the required atmosphere that is necessary for them to patronize you, it will be very difficult for you to succeed in business. yes they are the one that is directly supporting your business.

In a situation whereby the government of the country is not really concerned about creating job opportunity for their citizens it makes it the only option for the Citizens to look out for what they would do for themselves to make money.
This is just the painful truth. If you are still waiting for the government to provide jobs for you then you are booking a flight that would never take off. The government are only after what they would gain, they do not have our interest at heart. It's best you just find ways to get money in a legit way.

The desire for people to use very sophisticated phone lead them to buy very expensive phones which in turn requires expensive accessories once they are damaged

I don't have much information about this. But this business doesn't sound like something that can be profitable enough to make you feel comfortable.

This is just the painful truth. If you are still waiting for the government to provide jobs for you then you are booking a flight that would never take off. The government are only after what they would gain, they do not have our interest at heart. It's best you just find ways to get money in a legit way.
Actually the government have our interests at heart but their priority is to themselves first so they take what profit comes to them first before remembering other people.

I know a lot of people who are making money by selling smartphone accessories. They buy products from Alibaba and sell through their offline shop or facebook shop. If you buy on bulk, Alibaba products are very cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds