Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling smartphone accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.Great ideas, but I'm shy going about selling staffs to people and I'm always occupied with some peace works.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is actually a good company since you constantly obtain a great deal of clients because many people are actually utilizing smartphone, within this particular situation I believe marketing of telephone devices will certainly be actually a great one in a great place. I do not view everything incorrect using it.

Selling smartphone accessories is also a very good business experience in areas where there are youths and people who make use of Android and iOS phone which angel accessories frequently.
Thats the main reason why a smartphone seller can get his shop or store in a school environment where many students resides , so that the students can be patronizing him.

Thats the main reason why a smartphone seller can get his shop or store in a school environment where many students resides , so that the students can be patronizing him.
I think the same as you @Shigobad2020 , the student environment is the right place to sell smartphone accessories. Most of these young people want to be updated with this technology and everything related to it.

I think the same as you @Shigobad2020 , the student environment is the right place to sell smartphone accessories. Most of these young people want to be updated with this technology and everything related to it.
Yes it is necessary that we can also sell it there to make profit but I believe there are some school authorities that may not allow some students to engage in some of these popular business in school campuses.

You are correct, the fact that there are a lot of sellers of these products, customers are not easily obtained and the best way to get them, as you describe, is to lower the price of the product. This will increase sales.
If you sell for a lot profit margin, you can still make profits if you are selling in volume. One of the best ways to survive the competition is by lowering your price.

I must confess that selling/dealing with smartphones accessories can be very profitable especially when one is consistent and provides quality products.
I agree with you. That buying and selling of smartphone accessories is very profitable. Here in our place, I have seen many stores that are selling smartphone accessories inside the malls.

If you are ever looking for a small scale business you can start up easily with limited fund, then you should consider venturing into buying and selling of smartphone accessories like USB charger, earphones, headsets, screen protector, batteries, phone case etc.
Thus is one of the most lucrative business one can venture into with little capital and you will make good profit from selling smartphone accessories

Very nice and excellent idea you have just layed out there. In setting up a telephone accessories shop, you would only be needing a small shop for it which can be affordable for a small Capital

Yes it is necessary that we can also sell it there to make profit but I believe there are some school authorities that may not allow some students to engage in some of these popular business in school campuses.
This is a very important detail, since some student centers prohibit it, however, you can try or place yourself in a strategic point near the site, and make yourself known so that they know where to go to buy.
If you sell for a lot profit margin, you can still make profits if you are selling in volume. One of the best ways to survive the competition is by lowering your price.
These are exactly my sister's words, it doesn't matter to lower the price of the product, if it is sold in large quantities the profits are satisfactory. This is the way to attract customers.

Thus is one of the most lucrative business one can venture into with little capital and you will make good profit from selling smartphone accessories

Yeah - it's actually why most people see it as an escape route to having something set up for themselves as their own business where they make money from on daily basis.

This is a very important detail, since some student centers prohibit it, however, you can try or place yourself in a strategic point near the site, and make yourself known so that they know where to go to buy.

These are exactly my sister's words, it doesn't matter to lower the price of the product, if it is sold in large quantities the profits are satisfactory. This is the way to attract customers.
Yes is a nice business idea, selling it near the school site can be a good idea because at this point they may not have problem with you, don't you think it will interfere with your academic performance ?

I agree with you. That buying and selling of smartphone accessories is very profitable. Here in our place, I have seen many stores that are selling smartphone accessories inside the malls.
Selling of smart phone accesories will always be a very lucrative and moving business because most people are using phone and they will always need the phone accesories.

Yes is a nice business idea, selling it near the school site can be a good idea because at this point they may not have problem with you, don't you think it will interfere with your academic performance ?
I don't think about selling accessories for smartphones, it's just my opinion on the subject, I have my job offline and I'm saving for a future project. In the meantime I'm sticking with Bizdustry and some profit sites.

I don't think about selling accessories for smartphones, it's just my opinion on the subject, I have my job offline and I'm saving for a future project. In the meantime I'm sticking with Bizdustry and some profit sites.
Ok I am also looking for other website I can be able to make money from at least if it is possible I need a website I can make up to $1 some on daily basis because this can really help me a lot.can you recommend the best one for me.

Sell phone accessories small-scale business is very good the pay is ok and the money is steady but you hit the jackpot who needs to have strong idea of different accessories and not just phone alone for example iPad tablets and if possible even how to work on systems of different kinds most especially personal systems.

Selling of smartphone accessories has been a good and lucrative business since ages, especially when you have your store in a student area, selling of earphone, headsets and batteries is a good business.
Yes that is true. We have business or stores that are selling earphones, headsets and smartphone batteries and accessories here in our place.

Sell phone accessories small-scale business is very good the pay is ok and the money is steady but you hit the jackpot who needs to have strong idea of different accessories and not just phone alone for example iPad tablets and if possible even how to work on systems of different kinds most especially personal systems.
Is A profitable type of business but in all business what is always important is always the location that will determine how successful you will be. You just have to get a good location that is all.

Phone accessories business is a very lucrative business. I once met with someone that do the business and he told me that he sometimes sell a product more than 7 times he bought it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds