Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling smartphone accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear, there is no business out there that is not worth trying out especially if your mind I set on such type of business. Who knows with time you might just come out strong and successful in the business

Advertisement Placeholder
This is just the painful truth. If you are still waiting for the government to provide jobs for you then you are booking a flight that would never take off. The government are only after what they would gain, they do not have our interest at heart. It's best you just find ways to get money in a legit way.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to the government of your country providing jobs for the citizen especially African countries it's something that you never expect them to do because it is not their priority.

Actually the government have our interests at heart but their priority is to themselves first so they take what profit comes to them first before remembering other people.
With what you have said it means they are have their selves at heart but not the people. Because if you have someone at heart, you will make the sacrifice to help them at least once. But this one they are just after their own gain until they leave the office.

With what you have said it means they are have their selves at heart but not the people. Because if you have someone at heart, you will make the sacrifice to help them at least once. But this one they are just after their own gain until they leave the office.
Oh well, you could put it like that but in the eyes of the government they are not completely selfish just taking care of themselves first

Oh well, you could put it like that but in the eyes of the government they are not completely selfish just taking care of themselves first
Is get your point too, but now the question is when would they be done with themselves and then face others? Remember their position is to serve the people, I am not against them working out things for themselves, if I where to be in that position, I would still make sure myself and my family are doing well. But not to the point that it would only be on myself, they should still allow it spread quickly.

Buying band selling of phone and its accessories is a nice business option to be considered with a stable capital start up. One doesn't need million dollars to start it up, i agree with your thought on that one. Rather you can start it up with some cash maybe in a smaller seize and grow it to reach bigger seize and make a living through it.

We at least need a few thousands of dollars in order to start this business in our country. Gone are days when shops were available at cheap prices in the market. So we would need to buy a shop in order to sell mobile accessories.

I know a lot of people who are making money by selling smartphone accessories. They buy products from Alibaba and sell through their offline shop or facebook shop. If you buy on bulk, Alibaba products are very cheap
In my country you can find people selling phone accessories everywhere, even now they are walking through the streets with a counter offering the products, this gives more comfort to the customer and the seller increases his sales.

If you are ever looking for a small scale business you can start up easily with limited fund, then you should consider venturing into buying and selling of smartphone accessories like USB charger, earphones, headsets, screen protector, batteries, phone case etc.
Its a cool business, most especially when you find a good location, this business as become a permanent source of income for some youth in my country....

It is a good business idea two sell phone and phone accessories today many people buy phone and accessories it is a good business idea even if you didn't sell much phone in a day you must sell accessories like charger earphones and many more
Mobile phone accessories business is very profitable There are many things nowadays related to mobile phone accessories you can easily earn a lot of money.

We at least need a few thousands of dollars in order to start this business in our country. Gone are days when shops were available at cheap prices in the market. So we would need to buy a shop in order to sell mobile accessories.
Since their is online like Facebook marketplace. You don't need a shop to sell your phones locally, you can book appointment with the buyer and you cash out that's all.

Its a cool business, most especially when you find a good location, this business as become a permanent source of income for some youth in my country....

Exactly, it's actually a lot of people are doing right now because the good location really matters very well when it comes to you being able to make more sales and get the most is that you make that makes you to make more profit.

This as raised a lots of competitors in the business, I know very soon probably when everything become online, this business Will go into extinction.

Selling smart phones accessories really go a very long way. Selling smart phones accessories is a very lucrative business in my country. If you're hardworking,you'll make it in no time

In my country you can find people selling phone accessories everywhere, even now they are walking through the streets with a counter offering the products, this gives more comfort to the customer and the seller increases his sales.
If there is a lot of competition, you may not be able to generate a lot of sales. Competition also means low profit margins as you will have to lower your selling price to attract more customers.

Almost every one here has a cell phone so you can imagine the demand for the accessories. Take for instance the phone case which comes in different designs, the younger ones here have several phone cases that they use depending on the day or the occasion. Small ear buds and headsets are also in demand nowadays due to the video chat.
Spellings of smart phones has been a huge business and a very lucrative business on school campuses because almost 99% of the students are using a Mobile phone.

This as raised a lots of competitors in the business, I know very soon probably when everything become online, this business Will go into extinction.

Well, there is no kind of business in the world today that doesn't have any kind of competition in it. If you are afraid of having competition, you would never be a business owner.

Well, there is no kind of business in the world today that doesn't have any kind of competition in it. If you are afraid of having competition, you would never be a business owner.
Be it that you invented the business yourself and no other person knows about it, once you start and people see that you are successful, they would also go and startup their own creating competition for you.

Theres no new business ideas , everybody is just copying the business that's in town and we are just repackaging the business, so its normal to be competitions in business.

Theres no new business ideas , everybody is just copying the business that's in town and we are just repackaging the business, so its normal to be competitions in business.
Selling smartphone accessories is also a very good business experience in areas where there are youths and people who make use of Android and iOS phone which angel accessories frequently.

If there is a lot of competition, you may not be able to generate a lot of sales. Competition also means low profit margins as you will have to lower your selling price to attract more customers.
You are correct, the fact that there are a lot of sellers of these products, customers are not easily obtained and the best way to get them, as you describe, is to lower the price of the product. This will increase sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds