Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling smartphone accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling mobile phones accessories is a nice business to do but you will have to go for some form of training or apprenticeship for you to have a good business experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe any phone business either selling mobile phone or the accesories will always be a good business so far you are using a good store that can be located easily by your customers.
Most times about from good business location, your level of expertise really matters in a business because you must be well acquainted in what you are doing for maximum patronisation.

I've started selling some gadgets and phone accessories though on a small scale. I'm looking to integrate crypto and biznotes payment so people can pay with major crypto or their biznotes.

Selling mobile phones accessories is a nice business to do but you will have to go for some form of training or apprenticeship for you to have a good business experience.
Smartphone accessories sales are very lucrative people who invest into smartphone accessories sales makes a lot of money because most times you must want to change one or two things in your phone.

One of the most lucrative and fast profit making business today is selling of smartphone,we are in a digitalize world and many want to belong and because of that the want of phone is very high,so selling of phones is good business.

Smartphones business is actually lucrative especially if one is lucky to be in a strategic environment where there is less competition you make more sales.

Smartphones business is actually lucrative especially if one is lucky to be in a strategic environment where there is less competition you make more sales.
It is a very good idea and a good business when your cell phone accessories and you make good money out of it is really when you are in a good location.

It is also good not only sell smartphones but sell their accessories too and possibly make repairs , this will make your business a complete one and you make more money from it

Yes selling of smartphone accessories is a very good business to start with little capital,but you have to ensure on quality products that are pocket friendly.

Write your reply...how do I make sell in fiver the rumours are going to be a good idea to have a great and successful earnings for the first time in the future but is just that the app isn't working and not app isn't working and not functioning as before that's early on an is also a scam

Write your reply...how do I make sell in fiver the rumours are going to be a good idea to have a great and successful earnings for the first time in the future but is just that the app isn't working and not app isn't working and not functioning as before that's early on an is also a scam
Selling smartphone accessories is a good form of business and when one want to start such business she must first get a good location where he or she can get high patronage.

Selling smartphone accessories is a good form of business and when one want to start such business she must first get a good location where he or she can get high patronage.
True for such business the location plays a major role on how successful the business would be. It has to be located in places with high traffic

It is a nice business idea and one important facts about this type of business is that it can be done in all location that has a good population as long as those people have access to mobile phone.

You are very right, this is a business which is not capital intensive and can be done either online or in a physical shop. Your location can always be within a students campus or in a well populated area, places like computer village, alaba international have bulk sellers where you can buy and sell to make some good profits.
I have joined direct selling of smartphones before. I was provided a training on how to sell smartphones. I was also given a brochure to show to my prospective buyers the kinds of phones I am selling together with their prices.

Smartphone business is a cool business that is lucrative especially in places where lots of people use smart phones, it's one of the reason I say this would be a good business for students.

Smartphone business is a cool business that is lucrative especially in places where lots of people use smart phones, it's one of the reason I say this would be a good business for students.
All environments now have access to smartphone, it is possible to establish this business in the Urban settlement because this is where you will meet a lot of people who might be interested in your product

Selling of smart phone accessories isn't a bad business to go into at all. For as long as you put your mind and heart into it, you should be doing fine in that business regardless of the size of capital you used for it

We all have lot of spare electronic and smartphone accessories like chargers, even smartphones , headphones , laptops as well , which we can sell it to get a decent price. I have once sold my smartphone for half the original price in some selling website .

All environments now have access to smartphone, it is possible to establish this business in the Urban settlement because this is where you will meet a lot of people who might be interested in your product
Exactly even in the rural parts they have need for smartphone, the world is becoming a global village and selling accessories would help you get customers who already own smartphone

Exactly even in the rural parts they have need for smartphone, the world is becoming a global village and selling accessories would help you get customers who already own smartphone
Most business are likely to strive in the Urban settlement that is why most people are migrating to the urban area to do one form of business or the other that is what every Hustler should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds