Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Products through Instagram

Nova

Addicted member
Credits
Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

Have you sold any product on instagram?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not sold any product on Instagram ,but I can tell you that Instagram is a good place to market your products online

First find your niche, create a online shop and start promoting your stuff on instagram, you just need to take the first steps, you could also start doing drop shipping so you don t actually need the products, or get in contact with them.

Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

Yes, I do! My husband and I have a fast food business called @nissi_burgers an create an instagram account to expand the bussines, so far many people is following us and order food from us! Is a small bussines,but is growing fast thanks to the instagram! It's a great tool! Give it a try!

I believe that on instagram, you can sell any product you want, you must take the initiative and start at once. You must make eye-catching publications of your product regardless of size.

Yeah instagram has proven to be a very good to market your product. Last year when I was still into cosmetics I sold a lot through my page all I do I just post pictures of my products, feedbacks from clients and do a lot of promos and I made a lot of sales through that

I've seen Amazon has ads for products that pop up throughout your instagram feed. I see other store pop-up as well, so you could also pay for those ads and get your products posted in front of a lot of people.

You can also promote like influencers do, all they tend to do is get free products to then review on their Instagram, or take photos advertising them. That's a big one there.

I haven't done any promotions on Instagram but I follow a few friends that promote their products there and I even patronised some. Most sellers no matter the platform always have Instagram handles especially for pictures of the products on sale.

Use instegram as a way to marketing products is getting more common because instegram is getting more popular lateley and people pŕefer it . Also facebook policy on marketing make people use instegram more often

Few months back I sold a couple of wrist watches or rather was part of a team that did and it was a very successful one.

Yeah I've personally sold beauty products on Instagram. Instagram is a great place to reach out to young people, if you have a good marketing strategy you can sell faster through Instagram.

Well, social media in general is a great avenue to promote your your goods. And if you are fortunate enough, you can get interested buyers. Instagram is leading them in this regard, if you have enough followers, you can even be an influencer and help promote people's market while you earn some commission.

I think I am hearing this for the first time that you can sell products on instagram, I would like to know about this because I am into baking business and I really want to know how i can get customers on instagram

You are right, lots of activities and sales are effectively on via Instagram, as far as you have quality products or services, you can run sponsored instagram ads, targeting various people who are interested after which you can deliver to their doorsteps.

It is the new trend now i.e selling on Instagram especially when it comes to daily needs, cosmetics etc. A good number of people has generated sales through this channel just making sure their follower's base is built.

instagram is a very popular forum and it's getting common within the country .although have never to advertise my goods there but I use to hear people talk about how fast nd good it is to advertise one's goods on it .

I think you can sell any products instagram, selling on instagram especially when you are dealing with clothes you can be advertising it on the platform, instagram is a very big website especially when you are dealing with quality products.

Of course Instagram is a very big platform nowadays and a lot of people use it. After Facebook, most people use it. There are more people on it. This is Instagram. This time it is a very good product to sell. The idea is you should definitely use it because these people will meet and you will agree and you will get good profit from them.

Instagram is not the only place to sell your products but been the most popular makes it easier for you to market your goods.it has been of important to my goods and services.
[automerge]1609932096[/automerge]
Instagram is not the only place to sell your products but been the most popular makes it easier for you to market your goods.it has been of important to my goods and services.
[automerge]1609932123[/automerge]

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds