Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

Bookwormlux1

Captain Junkie
Credits
In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I agree with you, phones and accessories like earphones, chargers, screen shields should bring good profit with little effort.

I don't know how viable it is to sell cell phone parts, but it is an excellent idea to sell accessories, as students love to be fashionable, with cases, screen protectors, chargers, speakers, etc. Students buy a lot of what can stand out on their phones.

Since you know the students demand in the school premises and knowledgeable in the field you should go on to male extra bucks from it.

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
Selling phone parts on school campuses is the best way to make money being a student because student in campuses uses the latest model of phones , and you can make money selling phones part for them.

You should be going to school and campus to study and not to do a business First you need to focus on getting good grades and completing your education. Once you are graduated from the university, you can start doing what ever you want to do.

I don't think this is a good idea. Once my friends had to go trough a strict disciplinary action because they were selling second hand phones in the camp

I don't think this is a good idea. Once my friends had to go trough a strict disciplinary action because they were selling second hand phones in the camp
Well what happened in your school doesn't mean it would happen in other schools too, it's definitely not a crime to do that over here so he has to find out if it's actually allowed before proceeding

Because people use the latest phones and accessories doesn't necessarily mean that the business would be successful. There are numerous people who have the same idea , the market is highly saturated already.

Selling in school is always a good money maker if you hit the nail right on the head. But take note that phones have models that become obsolete after 1 year. So what will you do with the obsolete spare parts that is in your inventory? That is one problem with business that is directly related to technology. Being obsolete is common.

Selling phone parts on school campuses is the best way to make money being a student because student in campuses uses the latest model of phones , and you can make money selling phones part for them.
There are people who like using my phones like iPhone, umidigi, oraimo whose spare parts are scarce. Anyone selling those parts would make lots of money.

Well what happened in your school doesn't mean it would happen in other schools too, it's definitely not a crime to do that over here so he has to find out if it's actually allowed before proceeding
It might be treated by your school as a crime as schools are not the places to do business. Schools are for education. If you want to do business you need to go else where.

Yea selling phone spare parts is really a good idea for student to start making money in the college but student should ensure that the source he/she is getting the phone from is legit

It might be treated by your school as a crime as schools are not the places to do business. Schools are for education. If you want to do business you need to go else where.
Well I get your point tho and I can't blame them if they take such action but still there are some students who do business just to makes ends meet whatever it takes

The Business of selling phone spare part and the school environment is actually a very good business idea and how we advise you to go into the business but before you do that you have to get the requisite knowledge for such kind of the business from someone who is already and the business.

It is indeed true that students make use of these things on a daily basis. But whenever they have issues with their phones or laptops, they usually take them to a repair man to check out the fault. So in most cases, it is the repair man that actually goes out to purchase these spare parts. And trust me they have their customers they usually buy parts from. Its only very few students that might want to buy the parts themselves. Unless you are talking about phone assessories. So i think its best to sell these parts in a plaza or shop that deals with buying and repairs of these phones and laptop or you could make contacts with the repair man, so he comes to you when he needs a new part for repair

Is a very good and lucrative business if I must comment, because that's remind me of when I was in school back then,u remember one of our student doing that same business before we finish school they guy actually by himself a car tho.

Is a very good and lucrative business if I must comment, because that's remind me of when I was in school back then,u remember one of our student doing that same business before we finish school they guy actually by himself a car tho.
That was nice planning seriously and it takes a whole lots of discipline to achieve that. I really admire that kind of determination to succeed.

Yea selling phone spare parts is really a good idea for student to start making money in the college but student should ensure that the source he/she is getting the phone from is legit
The source of funds for phone part shouldn't be of great concern because starting phone parts selling business is not a capital intensive business so I don't believe that anyone can go through and an awful way to get the funds for such kind of business.

Some individuals who venture into this business always have a phone repair shop by the side too, and this makes it easy for them to get more than enough patronage since they render two important services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds