Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business ideas or Not ?

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Having a thought of any business isn't the peak yet having the option to change over the thought into working business .

Most occasions individuals do have delightful and practical field-tested strategies but because of some components like absence of cash to fire up the business or absence of specialized know-how .

The individual is left with the choice of one or the other selling out the thought or going into association with someone else who can back the business .

Which will you favor when in a position where you have a business thought yet no cash to back it , will you like to get credit(loan) and start the business or sell the business or go into association with someone?

Advertisement Placeholder
First thing, consider every option on the table, sourcing for capital, trying to get investments or association with different partners. If I'm convinced that there will be a decent return on the business if the management of the business runs smoothly. Then maybe loans can be considered.

I will prefer to be the one with the capital, because being with capital means that I am already succeeding in another form of business, then he can bring his ideas we will work on building a successful venture.

If it difficult to run business succeed, there's nothing bad to get associate with a somebody in which to make the business stand up.

I think it's pretty hard selling just an idea. You would have to first create the business, start running it and if you don't have the required money you can either sell it or take a loan. But selling just an idea doesn't sound to good

I am totally not in support of selling one's business ideas. If it is unavoidable, I would rather enter into a partnership but that will only be after I have exhausted all other means for sourcing for capital.

What I think a good option is, and probably the best, is to find investors in your idea. If possible take a loan and smart small so you can have a cv for your company that says it can make money but needs funds to make more money. A lot of companies have those teams who always look for the new big thing, but it's mostly big companies like Coca-cola selling water, Tesla selling flamethrowers and such, things that sometimes are not the main focus of the company. I'd probably, if I had a good idea, try to start it as low as possible and reinvest all earnings in it.

Having a thought of any business isn't the peak yet having the option to change over the thought into working business .

Most occasions individuals do have delightful and practical field-tested strategies but because of some components like absence of cash to fire up the business or absence of specialized know-how .

The individual is left with the choice of one or the other selling out the thought or going into association with someone else who can back the business .

Which will you favor when in a position where you have a business thought yet no cash to back it , will you like to get credit(loan) and start the business or sell the business or go into association with someone?
Hmm, this one is a turf decision to make. I will decide taking a loan to continue running my business the way I want. Than selling it to partner with someone else.

If you have a business idea my advice is to keep it to yourself until you obtain the necessary capitalization. But for ideas that involve a huge capital which would seem impossible for you to have is to seek a funder or an investor (or even investors). You finalize your business idea with the details, write them down if necessary. Find potential investors and make your pitch to convince them to invest in your business.

Well I don’t see it as selling business idea I see it as partnership and it’s a great idea. Money is an element of time. If you don’t materialize your business idea on time it may run out of market. So I back the idea of partnering in order to monetize your business ideas

If I wasn't such a position and it were up to me I will partner with someone who has the capacity to fund the project, because selling the business idea might not really work out well and at the end you might run out of ideas.
But by partnering with someone you get to be in the mist of the execution of your ideas.

Selling a business ideal is a bad ideal, if you don't have the funds to actualize your ideal then you can seek for investors or go into partnership with someone, instead of outrightly selling it.

I think I'd prefer partnership to selling my idea or taking loans. There's absolutely nothing wrong with opting for loans to start a business but it is just not my thing. I like originality so selling my business idea is also not an option, taking a loan is even better because a good business idea is priceless.

Yes, without a patent, you can sell an idea to a corporation. The organization must, however, enter into a contract such as a nondisclosure agreement (NDA). Otherwise, they could take the idea from you. Sadly, many businesses would not join the NDA,

Yes, you can sell an idea to a company without a patent. However, the company needs to enter into a contract such as a nondisclosure agreement (NDA). Otherwise, they can steal your idea. Unfortunately, many companies will not enter into an NDA.

I never sell my business idea to anyone because everyone is born with his or her own unique business idea if you're a business personality but if you do not have any business idea then you can work for someone but I don't support their point of selling business idea to another party for them to enrich themselves.
[automerge]1612359903[/automerge]
I never sell my business idea to anyone because everyone is born with his or her own unique business idea if you're a business personality but if you do not have any business idea then you can work for someone but I don't support their point of selling business idea to another party for them to enrich themselves.

Yes, you can sell an idea to a company without a patent. However, the company needs to enter into a contract such as a nondisclosure agreement (NDA). Otherwise, they can steal your idea.

Conditions like inability to fund a project or lack of capital to Kickstart a business could make one sell out the idea.
If it difficult to run business succeed, there's nothing bad to get associate with a somebody in which to make the business stand up.
[automerge]1612359997[/automerge]
Conditions like inability to fund a project or lack of capital to Kickstart a business could make one sell out the idea.

I will like to be the one with the capital, in light of the fact that being with capital implies that I am as of now prevailing in another type of business, at that point he can bring his thoughts we will chip away at building an effective endeavor.

I always recommend whenever we are starting business we should partnership .In partnership with easily get the point that our business will run or not and how much capital we need to start a selling products and what will be the future of this.selling business is not as bad as we are supposing there are so many businesses where people are selling their products and items but items must be of quality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds