Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
Credits
One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, getting funds to start a business by someone you know, or through a bank can help, I just see it as a potential issue, if you don't get details on ownership and payment back of the funds put into a solid contract.

I do know several people in my area that would be willing to help out starting a business, and most of them are trustworthy enough to honor word, even if there is a badly written contract on paying back money used to start it.

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
I will prefer to partner with someone with funds while we share the profits because selling the business idea come with one time payment which may not be much.

How about getting loan from banks or borrow money from family and friends..they can really help the business from biting the dust

I think the best thing would be to get a loan to invest in your ideas, not to sell them, of course, if you are sure that the business will be fruitful, but if there are doubts at any time, it is better to sell and not lose. In the end, if your ideas are good, surely other ideas will come and maybe by that time you already have the capital and the experience

I will prefer to partner with someone with funds while we share the profits because selling the business idea come with one time payment which may not be much.
Who says so? , I believe if am to be the one then I will definitely sell it an amount that can help me start another business .

if I don't have the necessary finances, I would wait a while until I get money (family / friends) and start on my own. I don't really agree with partnerships, because quarrels can occur in the meantime and things get complicated afterwards. it's best to be on your own. maybe just family.

If it's your business idea then you should definitely find a partnership and start that business. Selling it might not help neither you or the buyer because it's your business idea, you thought of everything and you know how to operate it so you might be the only one that can make it successful

If it's your business idea then you should definitely find a partnership and start that business. Selling it might not help neither you or the buyer because it's your business idea, you thought of everything and you know how to operate it so you might be the only one that can make it successful
That's true and it is very possible that the amount the business idea will be sold will not even be enough to start another new business. I can only sell a business idea that I had made money from.

Well , I believe you will provide the buyer your business feasibility study which will enable him use the business idea successfully

Well , I believe you will provide the buyer your business feasibility study which will enable him use the business idea successfully
For sure buy selling the business ideal you must sell a comprehensive idea such that the buyer will only invest money and start running the business almost immediately.

Of course but it is still not the same thing. To be successful in a business you should also have to be passionate about it, while if you are selling the business he might just buy it because he wants to make money. You would probably open the business yourself because you had the idea and you like it.

Of course but it is still not the same thing. To be successful in a business you should also have to be passionate about it, while if you are selling the business he might just buy it because he wants to make money. You would probably open the business yourself because you had the idea and you like it.
You have a point though the fact remains that profit is the utmost goal, before people buy business ideas the feasibility is almost what they wish it is.

I think Getting a partner is a better option, and even beyond that you can get a loan or get an investor to invest in it.

The best thing is to partner if you see a serious investor. Get a lawyer to reach legal agreement with your partners so things won't go wrong at the end

Partnership option is more preferable considering the condition you find yourself, I can't sell out my well structured business plan to someone to make good returns with, simply because I lack capital to accomplish the investment. I rather partner with somehow who has capital to grow from there.

If your business idea is really top notch and has a lot of potentials, you can source for Angel investors to provide you with the required funds. You can also exercise patience till you raise the required capital.

I believe it depends on the condition of the enterprise.if the company is bankrupt it is better for the company to go into partnership but if they business is sef sufficient the question is why go i go into any partnership
That is my candid advice

I would prefer going into partnership to solve the issue of funds than selling the idea to some other persons.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds