Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Scary/Horror Movies

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
Share some of your favorite scary/horror movies to watch here! Why are those your favorite?

Pet Sematary is my all time favorite Stephen King film. I like the remake, but the original is much better. I even liked the sequel and the prequel that's currently streaming on Paramount+. I also love the Saw series and just watched Saw X on Sunday.

I think I've only seen 2 or 3 horror films in my life, never been a fan myself. Though, the Final Destination I did watch was kind of interesting.

My personal favorites are The Haunting(both original and remake), When A Stranger Call(remake), and of course both franchises of Scream and Final Destination.

I love Horrors! I just saw The Exorcist: Believer two nights ago.

I love the older stuff like Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th. I'm not too keen on the original Halloween and prefer the remakes by Rob Zombie. Child's Play is another awesome Horror movie! :D

I liked all the movies from The Conjuring franchise. Reason being it's based on true story and was quite well presented. There's another movie named Malignant. I highly recommend it. It's a horror thriller. The climax is just mind blowing. Trust me.

My favourite to watch is The Conjuring (2013).
Best horror movie I have watched. It's also my favourite as it is based on a true story and I love looking into the spiritual world and learning more about it.

I watch loads of horror movies, it's probably my favorite genre. However, since I've watched so many, I'm pretty much immune to "jump scares" and plot twists. I see everything coming. Now I mostly want films with cool looking creatures like The Ritual, which is probably my favorite horror movie to date. I remember going into it thinking it would be dull. (I mean, the premise of some dudes going out into a forest and boooo scary stuff happens sounded pretty generic.)

Other than The Ritual, I also enjoyed The Descent, 28 Days Later, The Thing, and The Endless. Prey was pretty good. I also like a mix of humor in them, like Dale and Tucker Vs Evil, The Cabin in the Woods, and Psycho Goreman,

I really hate exorcism/possession movies. They're just not interesting or scary. Found footage is kinda meh, too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor