Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running your own business

Running your business gives you added advantage to input more wise ideas and innovation because you are the decision make all the choice and strategic is from your brain and is quiet interested if you are making gain

Advertisement Placeholder
I am into two different business currently , I do bake and i am also into big time farming where I am growing banana , cocoa , beans and I am also into fishery and snailry.

Almost everyone wants to have his or her business or run a business of their own likewise me too. I have like one or two more businesses I will like to carry them out for now start up funds is mainly the major issues but I believe very soon everything will fall into place

Though I started my farming business a long time ago but i still feel that i should start a small business back then and after the lockdown , i decided to start my own baking business.

The business i started years back was born out of strong desire towards accomplishing my lifelong desire of selfsustanance,and it has been from one level of success to another,i do logistics.

Well, running my own independent business, has been my childhood dream that I want to be financially independent of any body. For that I have been planning on how to start the buying and selling of motors spair part.

The business i started years back was born out of strong desire towards accomplishing my lifelong desire of selfsustanance,and it has been from one level of success to another,i do logistics.
If you can be able to start a big business , you will be very good at it because you been a logistic will help you in many aspect of your business activities both online and offline.

If you can be able to start a big business , you will be very good at it because you been a logistic will help you in many aspect of your business activities both online and offline.
One thing that got us going then,was the need as we were doing our other business of product sales for our client,it just came as what we can actually do to incorporate the logistics aspect,and it has been very helpful.

I have always considered having my own business in the past because I always think that it is going to make me to stand a chance of making money and becoming financially independent. If I have the chance I am going to have a system together with a restaurant.

One thing that got us going then,was the need as we were doing our other business of product sales for our client,it just came as what we can actually do to incorporate the logistics aspect,and it has been very helpful.

The joy of an enterpreneur is the ability he has to open his business and running it successfully without any problem or without any people biasing him or her around .

It has always been my desire to have my own business and also gave several streams of income I could earning from as well. I would like to venture more into stocks and crypto currency trading. Currently I am Operating my affiliate marketing business as well which is a good source of passive income.

Currently, I have 3 stable offline businesses that I run and I intend to establish an online earnings too by creating a blog. Blogging is a way to create passive income for yourself. Once the contents are appealing.
I also have three different offline business that i am also running , i am into farming business and also into baking business and I am also running a farming business.

My main focus now is to establish a stable online business that I can do on spare time . From there if I can raise money I can start up any offline business of my choice. I don't really have any interest to run an offline business now.

I would choose agro business over and over again. Perhaps this time, I will go for food production: get a large acre of land and start a plantain plantation.
Any kind of business that pertains to agriculture is very lucrative in this part of the world and a lot of people have not even discovered. There are many branches of agriculture I am looking to go into around next year.

I have never run my own business, but I would definitely like to do that one day and this is the main reason why I tend to work hard day and night in order to make more money.

I have never run my own business, but I would definitely like to do that one day and this is the main reason why I tend to work hard day and night in order to make more money.
I admire your plans and vision. Just like you said, you must have enough capital before you start a business. There are so many things you would need to put in place before you kickstart a business.

I considering setting up a photography and videography studio. Before I start, I'll learn about graphics design and video editing. I also planned to hire like 3-5 employee who'll be assisting me.

Running your own personal business is on of the best thing in life because you will be free to make you own personal business decision and spend your money on you business when you feels like it.

I admire your plans and vision. Just like you said, you must have enough capital before you start a business. There are so many things you would need to put in place before you kickstart a business.

Many people usually suffer when they do not have enough capital and they end up realising that the amount of capital which they invested was simply not enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds