Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running your own business

I would like to run a cafe business during nysc and I hope next year will be good. I'm also thinking about investing in crypto currency and learning computer graphics.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online business will be able to suit me perfectly best on the fact that I am going back to school, in this case I wouldn't even need something that will be taking most of my time since I will be in school most of the time ,I only need something that I can be able to do on spare time but generally online business is always my interest.

Due to the pandemic outbreak and the loss of my job to the lockdown , I have learnt that you have to be self employed, and i am into baking and sellings of baking equipment and ingredients.

Being the boss of yourself and business is such a good feeling especially when you have to achieve this online where you're disposed to working anytime you feel like. I would like to work as a freelancer online

I have been thinking alot about this and yes I would wish to run my own business. Right now, I am thinking of just a small business of fruit vending. That is, I will be selling pudding, fruit salads and fruit juices. Right now, I am still in the planning stages.

I would like to develop my knowledge and skill by working for other companies. I will also build capital by working for others. I will start a business only when I have enough money and enough knowledge.

I always have is at the back of my mind that I am going to run my own business. I am planning to go into yoghurt making business. This business is a lot of money as we have a lot of children and young adults in My City.

Owning a business as an entrepreneur can be very profitable. I would like to own and manage a gaming and relaxation centre where people would pay to play games on consoles or watch movies.

Currently I'm running a small business. My dream is to extend it. But I have a financial problem.

Well I would love to go into tutoring,I love teaching children and also I love writing so with this I think I would also go into music

Well to me I would prefer to have a poultry farm where I can have time for myself and have alot of time to look after my family as well

I once considered running a food business in school, my friends told me i'm a good cook so I wanted to make food and sell it to fellow students. I didn't start up that busuness though. I would also like to open a fashion business or make up studio because i have alot of interest in it.

I have operated business a couple of times and I have always failed. My first business as a publishing company, my second business was a restaurant, and my third business was a dairy farm.

Yes I have always considered starting my own business, what I plan on doing is to start my own graphic design brand. I have had this dream for awhile now but have always been scared to carry it out. But I am finally going to do it this month of October.
We're able to establish your graphic design brand or you are still on it? Just want to encourage you to never give up on your dreams. If you can conceive it you can achieve it.

Well to me I would prefer to have a poultry farm where I can have time for myself and have alot of time to look after my family as well
Yeah, it actually depends on how large you want that poultry farm to be because there's actually one that's very close to where we live and the owner couldn't help but employ workers to manage the place. Working alone on a poultry farm can be very stressful

We're able to establish your graphic design brand or you are still on it? Just want to encourage you to never give up on your dreams. If you can conceive it you can achieve it.
I finally started small on the month of October. Though I am not a professional yet and I am still going through various trainings but, I have created a name and logo for my self and I have started taking jobs from people. I am hoping by 2022, it would be alot bigger than what it is now.

I am running my own business currently.
I deal in sales of hair products and am looking forward to having my own brand soon.
I own a wholesale shop, so i have both retail and direct clients.
The business has been lucrative so far.
Wow, that's a nice one.
I run a fish farm, I am thinking of incorporating snailry.
The business is very lucrative, I get orders everyday.

Have you considered running your own business? What kind of business would you like to run?

I do not plan to open an offline business right now because I am focusing more on trading cryptocurrencies online right now. Cryptocurrency trading is much better, according to me.

It is really a nice idea running a business as this can earn one extra or full time income. Even though I am not running any business at the moment, but it is something I have been considering. I would like to go into electronics business and phone accessories.

I do not even think of running a business now because I have a lot of things to focus on. business may come later in my life when I'm stable financially .for now I do not have the resources to run a successful business. Even if I have to go into a business I will deal with importations of products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds