Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running your own business

Running your own business, it's simply the best thing one needs to do and by doing this doesn't mean partnering to invest and run the business as two founders. Let it be strictly sole proprietorship.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are variety of business going through my mind but I will prefer poultry farm since I am acquainted with most stages of the birds and their feeds

I'll definitely love to own my business - it's a big big dream for me. I'm working hard towards achieving that aim because I want to impact my immediate environment, leave something for my generation, help people and leave a lasting legacy

I have always wanted to start a business all my life. I would like to invest into the Business of storage of agricultural products especially grains. Having a transportation company across major routes is also a good idea.

I like to run my own business the way I want. I treat my business as a lap where I need to perform different experiments to come up with something innovative.

Running my own business will be good instead of working under another person and I was thinking about going into selling footwears

It takes a lot of determination and learning to start a business, but owning and running your own business may be more gratifying and fulfilling than working for someone else.
Really a lot is entails for you to be able to start up a business,it would require you to have lots of patience and commitment to be able to stand and be in full operation.A lot is involve.

I have considered running my own business and i have taken the food industry into consideration. No matter how hard the economy is, people will always eat.

Running a business requires dedication, commitment, consistency and discipline because you will face a lot of challenges and you need to be armed with the tools to overcome those temptations

Definitely I have always considered running my own business and depending on the capital on ground too there are lots of options one could try too, I for one love the food business so could venture into that

I would like to venture into my own business just like as I have strategically planned to have my own workshop and energy laboratory where technical researches will be carried out

What I have always wanted is running my own website, or blog. I so much love internet business that I believe that with enough resources, I will achieve my goal. I don't think j can ever be tired of using the internet

I have not only concidered running my business, but I have also been running it for some time now. Its been running for year now. The best part in it is that, it is making me profits

I would have like to be business card reselling grains , people in my location earn and gain allot of profits from it, I will also like to be raising seedlings and sell them ,I have a good idea about it,all I am lacking is capital .

I love reading and I think blogging would be a good career choice for me. I however suffer from two crippling issues; procastination and I get easily distracted. It I can get over these, I believe I would be good at it.

starting my own business, right now I will like to invest in poultry farming, despite the fact I am a student but I will give it the little time I have,I like poultry farming, what's hindering me to start up is lack of capital

Have you considered running your own business? What kind of business would you like to run?
I am running my own business currently.
I deal in sales of hair products and am looking forward to having my own brand soon.
I own a wholesale shop, so i have both retail and direct clients.
The business has been lucrative so far.

Definitely, I will prefer running my own business because I hardly entrust my affairs in someone else's hand. Though it's a bit stressful running many different businesses, then I'll have to be sure about the manager(s). I invest in poultry and cash crops but I'm thinking to expand it to making pastries too.

As for me, I think of that always there is no one that's want to work for anyone forever and there is nothing like been your own Boss, I'll like to have my business consultancy firm, online business and as many as possible

Running your own business. You need many things to make it successful. But the best thing is to plan.plan is the best investing you need to initiate on your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds