Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running your own business

Running your business yourself seems to be the best rather than working under someone,if it happens to be that I have the necessary fund,I will like to go for real estate business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Running a business you must have business idea on how you can run your business, because running of business is not that easy you must have full knowledge about the business.

It takes a lot of determination and learning to start a business, but owning and running your own business may be more gratifying and fulfilling than working for someone else.
Running your business on your own is a nice idea, even though it seems to be tough but once the business explore that's when you will earn more income.

Theres a joy and satisfaction in running our own business, i have two business which i am running , i am running a bakery business with my wife while I am also running a farming business on my own.

I had the experience of running my own business. It is a retailing business of computer supplies. It was great while it lasted. I had 4 sales people who earned good wages because I was quite generous. The business lasted for about 4 years due to a misunderstanding with a business partner.

Running your own business is good because you give more time and resources to what belongs to you, you'll be able to manage it properly and do everything possible to make it ever running.

Running your own business is good because you give more time and resources to what belongs to you, you'll be able to manage it properly and do everything possible to make it ever running.
Being an entrepreneur is possibly the best form of business ownership. You can run your business the way you want without bureaucracy and it usually requires little capital to start-up.

To the fact I like to own a bakery. Bread and other food been produced with flour are well eating often, no doubt about it. I feel like having or employing people that will work for me. In doing this I know I needed a huge capital, a land, equipments, and other resources that will make me running the business.

Running a business is not childs play,it requires focus and paying special attention to details a slight change means a lot in business and not everyone can perceive that
Focus is actually part of the main criteria in business development , because once the business lacks that focus it would definitely find it hard to make proper gains from the business he or she is dealing on

You have a point there though, people tend to put in their very best when they know it belongs to them, do you have a business of your own? Or are you working towards it.

Focus is actually part of the main criteria in business development , because once the business lacks that focus it would definitely find it hard to make proper gains from the business he or she is dealing on
In order to be a successful entrepreneur, you have to be focus on your particular goal because most time, you will feel like quitting when the problem is too much for you to handle.

Running a business you must have business idea on how you can run your business, because running of business is not that easy you must have full knowledge about the business.

A few people in my city do not have any knowledge about business, but still they start that business with hopes of gaining experience. They tend to experiment with their capital and I think this is kind of illogical thing to do. People must not get into things they do not have any knowledge about because this will lead to loss.

A few people in my city do not have any knowledge about business, but still they start that business with hopes of gaining experience. They tend to experiment with their capital and I think this is kind of illogical thing to do. People must not get into things they do not have any knowledge about because this will lead to loss.
Well some persons can be that reckless, they base their ideas on the result of others, they would have probably seen other go into the same business and made it so they assume it's that easy.

In order to be a successful entrepreneur, you have to be focus on your particular goal because most time, you will feel like quitting when the problem is too much for you to handle.
With seriousness ,I am sure that you will be more strict and even more concerned on your business ,most times dedication is actually needed to get your business to its fullest form and huge growth with development

I have tried running offline business multiple times and I have always failed miserably. I even inured a huge debt when my businesses failed. I have been running an online business for 3 years and by business is fairly successful

I have a lot of business idea I will always like to establish, the best business idea I am always thinking of establishing is having a food store or supermarket, these are the type of business that will always be on high demand no matter the location you are establishing it.

I think about this all the time, I think I would like to run a business that is youth savvy, and also a bit more different that the usual and traditional business models and styles of employment and business.

Currently, I have 3 stable offline businesses that I run and I intend to establish an online earnings too by creating a blog. Blogging is a way to create passive income for yourself. Once the contents are appealing.

Have you considered running your own business? What kind of business would you like to run?
I always prefer a food stuff business, this is because, it is something that people consume on a daily basis. One cannot live without food, go into food stuff business and always be patronised by customers every seconds

I would have love to have my own school, standard one in every sense of it.but the problems sometimes is not the idea but the capital.when your background is not that strong financially,you tends to find it harder achieving your goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds