Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running your own business

My main focus now is to establish a stable online business that I can do on spare time . From there if I can raise money I can start up any offline business of my choice. I don't really have any interest to run an offline business now
You have a good point their but in my own opinion , I will rather advise to start an offline business , then later take it online by giving the business a good online presence .

Advertisement Placeholder
Many people usually suffer when they do not have enough capital and they end up realising that the amount of capital which they invested was simply not enough.
the truth is that it is very important and necessary that you have enough capital before going into a business. But in a situation whereby you do not have a lot of money you can start with very small and within some period of time you can grow the business.

the truth is that it is very important and necessary that you have enough capital before going into a business. But in a situation whereby you do not have a lot of money you can start with very small and within some period of time you can grow the business.

Running or starting business with a limited amount of capital could be risky. You may need to abort your strategy if you have insufficient funds and this could lead to loss.

I'm patiently looking forward to start my own business. Auto industry attracted my interest so also is real estate business. I, however, admit that one need to be financially buoyant to start any of the two business. I'm not fazed by the amount I need to start any of this business.

I'm patiently looking forward to start my own business. Auto industry attracted my interest so also is real estate business. I, however, admit that one need to be financially buoyant to start any of the two business. I'm not fazed by the amount I need to start any of this business.

You must not start your business until or unless you have some experience and enough capital to start your business. Capital, experience, and knowledge are some of the basic things that you need.

Running or starting business with a limited amount of capital could be risky. You may need to abort your strategy if you have insufficient funds and this could lead to loss.
That's true, that is the major disadvantage of starting a business with insufficient capital. It is not advisable because you will not be able to compete and a time may come when you need to pump little amount of money into the business.

That's true, that is the major disadvantage of starting a business with insufficient capital. It is not advisable because you will not be able to compete and a time may come when you need to pump little amount of money into the business.
Capital has often been the major problem faced by majority of businesses. Lack of capital limits production process and you might not be able to afford to hire quality staff.

Capital has often been the major problem faced by majority of businesses. Lack of capital limits production process and you might not be able to afford to hire quality staff.
Definitely, you to hire people who are very much knowledgeable about businesses you need money to do that. This is why the importance of capital should never be underestimated when venturing into a new business.

Definitely, you to hire people who are very much knowledgeable about businesses you need money to do that. This is why the importance of capital should never be underestimated when venturing into a new business.
Due to the lack of capital, people usually borrow just to support their business. Indeed starting a business isn't an easy task when there is inadequate capital to purchase vital things.

Due to the lack of capital, people usually borrow just to support their business. Indeed starting a business isn't an easy task when there is inadequate capital to purchase vital things.
It can be very frustrating as an entrepreneur if you don't have the capital to run your business the way you would have wanted. It is one of the major reasons entrepreneurs don't succeed in their business.

there is nothing wrong in borrowing to start a business but you must have adequate plans to pay back in due time. If you do not have an adequate plan of paying back you should desist from that. Many people end up going bankrupt and into bad debt because of loans they take to go into businesses.

Currently I would really love to run a business that involve teaching the younger one what they need in the university
I love to run a livestock business I really like doing such business because it give alot of money, because people that is into livestock business are making good money from the business, if actually you have have money you can go into livestock business.

I love to run a livestock business I really like doing such business because it give alot of money, because people that is into livestock business are making good money from the business, if actually you have have money you can go into livestock business.
Livestock business is a lucrative business venture but it is capital intensive. You must have enough capital before you venture into such a business because money is needed for so many things. you need money to feed the livestock products and you also need money to give them drugs.

Livestock business is a lucrative business venture but it is capital intensive. You must have enough capital before you venture into such a business because money is needed for so many things. you need money to feed the livestock products and you also need money to give them drugs.
Yes livestock business is really a lucrative business but really requires money to start up the business, if actually one have enough capital to start up the business you will make good money from the business.

Yes livestock business is really a lucrative business but really requires money to start up the business, if actually one have enough capital to start up the business you will make good money from the business.
the one I want to start currently is poultry business and my estimate is that $1000. I want to make it medium so that after some period of time I can invest more money. I have a friend who is into it and it is lucrative.

the one I want to start currently is poultry business and my estimate is that $1000. I want to make it medium so that after some period of time I can invest more money. I have a friend who is into it and it is lucrative.
Poultry farming business is very lucrative business because this kind of business gives alot of profit in return, those people that I know who is into poultry like you are making good money from the business.

Runing your business is one of the best thing which anyone can think of I personally had poultry farming a mini business which am still making some profit from so for this aspect I think having a business will provide you with the opportunity to make some cool money from there and pave way for more financial breakthrough

Poultry farming business is very lucrative business because this kind of business gives alot of profit in return, those people that I know who is into poultry like you are making good money from the business.
Probably, it is a very lucrative business venture especially during festive seasons. The kind of strategy I want to use is that I will train them during normal seasons and sell them during festive seasons because it is costlier then.

there is nothing wrong in borrowing to start a business but you must have adequate plans to pay back in due time. If you do not have an adequate plan of paying back you should desist from that. Many people end up going bankrupt and into bad debt because of loans they take to go into businesses.
I understand your point. I would suggest that even if you must borrow, it should be from friends or family members and not from banks or financial institutions who will charge high interest rates.

I understand your point. I would suggest that even if you must borrow, it should be from friends or family members and not from banks or financial institutions who will charge high interest rates.
In a situation whereby your family members does not have the money to borrow you to venture into a business, you have no other option than to borrow from banks. But what matters is your ability to pay back on time. This is why it is important to have proper plans before going into a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds