Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a business

In a Running of a Company as a boss what's your opinion :

Running a joint account with your company
OR

2. Having a separate account
A business is a personal entity and should be treated as such and so should have its own personal account for transparency and accountability purpose. If the account is joined there may be mix up with money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Running a business is a good idea to have more income. To run a better business that will fetch good income. They need capital. Good training is important for succeful business man.
Yeah, that's very correct. You need to learn and have knowledge of the business that you want to run because it's the only way that you can run the business successfully.

It is a very nice idea for one to start his or her business which can earn one extra or even full time income. As for the issue of the boss operating joint account with the business, I don't think it is advisable. Business account should be on its own to avoid confusion where proper calculation is not being able to carry out. That is just my opinion though.

The company's account should be separated from personal account. The company should be managed and run as a different entity. After all, it will not cost you anything to establish your personal account. If the company needed fund ,you could transfer fund to the company's account.

In a Running of a Company as a boss what's your opinion :

Running a joint account with your company
OR

2. Having a separate account
As a boss, I choose to have a separate account, the business should be separated from the the owner. I prefer having a separate account so as to be able to do a proper calculation. Having same account will not do me any good

Well for me I'd definitely choose running a separate account for my personal and for my business, a joint account might arise some problems so it's better to differentiate the from the beginning
Running a seperate account for you business and also your personal purse is a good way of having a good business outcome because if you keep running a single account, it will affect the business.

When it comes to the issue of running a business,it is actually a different ball game altogether,you should be able to seperate the business from whatever it is you are doing in your personal life.it should be a corporate structure.

You are right , business should be separated from personal life so that your personal life will not affect your business , also seperate your personal purse from your business purse.

Running your own business as the boss is very impressive and wonderful. In running my business I most have to make a different personal account from my business account so as to discipline me on how to manage my business account effectively on things that concerned my business.

Running your own business as the boss is very impressive and wonderful. In running my business I most have to make a different personal account from my business account so as to discipline me on how to manage my business account effectively on things that concerned my business.
Runnjng a business has never been an easy task , though you will always feel fulfilled and happy when your business keeps progressing , you will feel happy and fulfilled.

Been happy in a business, depends either your business is progressing or is not progressing. when your business progress it doesn't means running business is easy.

It's better for me to have my own personal account than to own a joint account with the company I work with.. But it's also good to have an account where you can be saving your gains and another account for your business as a whole

For proper management and the running of the company, it is always advisable to run a separate account solely for the company in order to ensure proper accountability and transparency. Trust me you will never regret it.

I believe that the overall aim of creating a business is to actually make profit and at the end of the day it makes no sense that you should keep your profit in the business account. This is why I am going to advise that you should instead create your own personal account for keeping your profit.

That is a very good idea concerning running a seperate account from your company account because joining both account together might affect the business negatively.

In running a successful business, it's advisable to run a separate personal account independently on the business account because these will helped you know how to spend your income on things that a profitable.

I believe that the overall aim of creating a business is to actually make profit and at the end of the day it makes no sense that you should keep your profit in the business account. This is why I am going to advise that you should instead create your own personal account for keeping your profit.
The aim and purpose of running a business is to actually make money from the business and that's why you need a seperate purse for your personal miney and the business money.

Well, this totally depends on your preferences and the nature of the business, but I would preferably go for a separate account so I wouldn't be putting hands into the companies account unnecessarily.

It is very good that you should run your own business and that is basically the best thing that you must do and plan to work as you work for other people because it will give you financial freedom.

A good boss is a person who keeps the business running! Leaders may have many followers, but great leaders demonstrate their intention to help others become better people. This means showing confidence, faith, and enthusiasm for the development of others. In your leadership processes, you work to train leaders. These people can make decisions, analyze various scenarios and think creatively. Also, do not forget about engaging stakeholder simulations. You should be able to do it and know how to do it. The boss has more responsibilities than any other employee! He always has important and hard work to do!

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds