Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a business

In a Running of a Company as a boss what's your opinion :

Running a joint account with your company
OR

2. Having a separate account
When it comes to doing my own business I am always more comfortable having my finances being controlled personally by myself alone and not anything that is in a joint record.

Advertisement Placeholder

OR

I always believe that it's very important that the company's account will always be different from your personal account so that you can be able to know how money flows in and out of your business account.

I always believe that it's very important that the company's account will always be different from your personal account so that you can be able to know how money flows in and out of your business account.
This is just the reasonable and wise things to do. This way you'd differentiate with ease between your personal money and business money and know how to go about your spending

In running a business it's takes time to think and put necessary things in order.capital , resources, location and human skills and experience.

I think it is very important to have separate account from that of company. This will help to come up with clear and lucid accounting. You can only put your personal spending under the business expenses so as to reduce the tax.

OR

It’s not proper to run a joint account with your company. In my opinion, a boss should have his own personal account

Running a business is really good but is not that easy but you have to learn about the business that you to start up, and also to plan your business very well.
In order to be a successful businessman, you must first do a thorough research on the business you are trying to start and secondly have a separate account for your business.

In running a business. Company owner needs to understand the concept we call entity concept. Your business or company is different from you as a person. You should keep a separate account from that of your business or company.

Well, running a business, may people sees it as an easy work and very motivational but very difficult to cop up with it numerous challenges. It's more better to have a separate account from your business account.

It depends on you though, it's your business if you decide to have a joint account with your business it's your choice but I feel it would be best to have a separate account, so whatever come in to your account you know it's for you and you alone unless you want to push it into the business, it's your choice, then whatever comes into the business account is for the business alone.

Why would you run a joint account with your company? It doesn't make sense to me. I think it is best to have separate account to have a better understanding of the company's finances.

I prefer to use my private account when starting a business because at startup, a lot of expenses need to be catered for therefore involving set up capital. After the business is firmly on ground kicking and with steady income will there be need for a separate account for the business.

Why would you run a joint account with your company? It doesn't make sense to me. I think it is best to have separate account to have a better understanding of the company's finances.
Running a joint account with your company doesn't make sense at all unless you at the owner of the company which might also lead to a disadvantage for you because it will affect your normal account.

If you want to become a business owner and successfully run a business, you need to have entrepreneurship skills. You need to have money, you need to have idea, you need to be good manager, you need to be a good marketer.

OR

I think have a joint business account is good. It brings about transparency and discipline and subsequent growth of the business. Every amount use will be accounted for but having a separate or personal account for the company create room for temptation to missmanage company fun even if you are the boss.

There can sometimes be a lot of confusion that can be attached to a business and I thought I think you should have separate account for managing these kind of issues. This is going to avoid every kind of confusion whatsoever.

It requires a serious grinding to build a business from scratch to successful. You are going to meet a lot of obstacles that are likely to force you to give up on the business. You are going to learn a lot in the process if you refuse to give up on the quest to build a successful business.

Even if am the boss of my own company I will have my own personal account while my business account will also be separate because the world is full of many scammers what if am using the same account with my company and the ATM card is missing? Someone may use it to steal all the money in the account.

I do not like the idea of having a joint business account, I rather have a separate account for business, doing this you won't have anyone to hold responsible if there is shortage or something went wrong since you will be in control of the account.

This is just the reasonable and wise things to do. This way you'd differentiate with ease between your personal money and business money and know how to go about your spending
The best thing in running a business is to separate personal money from the money you are using to run a business because there will be time when you will need money for personal use and you will be forced to touch the money meant for business if care is not taken.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds