Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Right business for a salary earner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterlight

The man for the job
Credits
My sister has been teaching in a private institution for the past 5 years and she has saved up some amount to start a business.

She told me about some business ideas which I think is fantastic.

She wants to open a restaurant but the only issue is that, the business will take a lot of time and cash cos she will need to employ and monitor the people she put in.

She also thought of opening a grocery store which I think is a great business but she is scared of leaving another person to manage her business for her.

She is not ready to quit her job and she wants to establish her business right away. What business do you think is ok for her apart from this two, but to me I would want her to open start a grocery store business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the kind of business that will be suitable for salary earner that is not ready to leave his/her work is the one that will be easy to monitor and won't take much of her time because she needs to attends to her salary work.

She can establish a beauty salon and employ a stylist to work as an employee. This is one of the offline businesses that can be run without being present at all time. The stylist will work as the manager and hers is just to earn.

The best of buisness that are suitable for salary earners are what we called part time buisness which even you planned well can be done during working hours only if you are brave enough to handle them.the best of buisness is mostly online jobs or business like buying and selling of crypto currency exchange, opening of online store.

A kind of business that will allow you to work and at the same time have time for your business must be an online business:-
Sales of recharge card
Sales of packaged products such as homemade creams, beautifying face lifts, pomades, dried fish and meat(packaged), Palm oil sales, dress,clothes, etc.
This can be done by you advertising your products online, get a good business strategy,a good website, a good and beautiful branding, fascinating graphics for your business card and products etc and you then pick a sample with you everywhere you go to show them what you sell.

A kind of business suitable for a salary earner. From your description your sister already into an offline work, so I will suggest she goes into any business if her choice online, she can set up an e-commerce where people can order online and all transactions are done online platforms

My sister has been teaching in a private institution for the past 5 years and she has saved up some amount to start a business.

She wants to open a restaurant but the only issue is that, the business will take a lot of time and cash cos she will need to employ and monitor the people she put in.

She also thought of opening a grocery store which I think is a great business but she is scared of leaving another person to manage her business for her.

She is not ready to quit her job and she wants to establish her business right away. What business do you think is ok for her apart from this two, but to me I would want her to open start a grocery store business.
She can invest money in stocks. The other option is to open a tuition center where she can teach evening classes. Maintain a good area for tuition class. If she can get enough students she will earn good money. She also has a chance to open beauty parlor

The choices she has chosen are quality ones actually the only problem is the personnel to be hired to monitor such business, and I think that won't be much of an issue if you let it be that the employment process will be stern and serious and the requirements will be large. For example you could collect details like their national ID or voter's card or something that can be traced back to the person.

All her business ideas are great ideas that if she starts any of the idea she has will be very profitable. The plan she have of quitting her job and focusing on her business is very important as she will have the time to concentrate on her business.

She should try e-commerce. It is a business she can run from home, all she needs is a laptop and internet connection. E-commerce is not time consuming and you don't need to employ workers to help you. You can do it yourself.

As a private school teacher you are expected to come to school by 7am and close between 4pm-5pm from Monday to Friday, that means your sister only has Saturday as her off day, so for her to open any business without quitting her job someone else will have to manage it for her. If she want something that she can manage by herself, then she'll have to look for a good investment that can give her good returns until she's ready to quit the job or trust someone else to manage the business for her.

If she is not ready to quit her job, then opening a restaurant is not a good idea. Restaurant business requires a lot of dedication from the owner otherwise, the people you employ to help you manage it can crash it in no time. I think groceries store is a better option.

There are alot of business they can venture in both offline and online, they can go into Forex trading and freelance writing online and can also venture in DropShipping or mini importation.

The best of buisness that are suitable for salary earners are what we called part time buisness which even you planned well can be done during working hours only if you are brave enough to handle them.the best of buisness is mostly online jobs or business like buying and selling of crypto currency exchange, opening of online store.

It depends on the nature of the job, because not all fixed salary jobs are time demanding. An average 9-5 worker can trade forex or Crypto by copy trading from professionals.

There are no specific businesses that can be done. As long as the business he or she wants to venture into will not affect the job he or she is doing. Actually, they mustn't affect each other. One must be sure that he can handle both the job and the business together before going ahead to start a business.

If what you are looking for is a part-time job, they are innumerable, it can be a fast food stand, hairdresser, ice cream parlor, sale of sweets, directed personal classes, etc. Everything is in taking the first step, losing fear. And furthermore, these jobs can be part-time, so you shouldn't leave anyone in charge.

There are series of businesses for salary earners and there are different way of getting th
Business done. Every salary earner might not like the same business but, for me I think I love a kind of business that doesn't go with running up and down. As a salary earner, one can consider making things happen by selling groceries to the fellow staffs.
[automerge]1611349497[/automerge]

There are series of businesses for salary earners and there are different way of getting th
Business done. Every salary earner might not like the same business but, for me I think I love a kind of business that doesn't go with running up and down. As a salary earner, one can consider making things happen by selling groceries to the fellow staffs.

She's a teacher so she could set up an online tutoring class, where students can pay her for lessons. It may not necessarily be online. She can also set up a lesson center for examination candidates.

Op sister should go into online business that will not affect her normal daily job.I will advise her to go and start e-commerce business you buy good at a cheaper rate and you sell them at high prices through Facebook advert. e-commerce is a cool business that you can start with small capital and you will be making huge profit. If you know how to identify hot products in the market before you know you will be smiling to bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds