Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Right business for a salary earner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister has been teaching in a private institution for the past 5 years and she has saved up some amount to start a business.

She told me about some business ideas which I think is fantastic.

She wants to open a restaurant but the only issue is that, the business will take a lot of time and cash cos she will need to employ and monitor the people she put in.

She also thought of opening a grocery store which I think is a great business but she is scared of leaving another person to manage her business for her.

She is not ready to quit her job and she wants to establish her business right away. What business do you think is ok for her apart from this two, but to me I would want her to open start a grocery store business.
In my point of view, the best buisness grocery for her because the grocery store does not have much responsibility, it can be opened freely whenever she want, but there is a lot of responsibility in the restaurant, so grocery buisness is best part time buisness.

Advertisement Placeholder
Teaching in private institution or school is not a good idea to start with.
For me e-commerce is one of the business that can help any salary earner.
Working online buying cheap products and selling online is the best ever.

The only thing I can about your sister is that as far that she do not want to quit her job, and she doesn't want to start a business because she doesn't have any body trustworthy that can take care of the business. I will advise her to keep saving her money into crypto currency, I know that the money will be increasing.

In my point of view, the best buisness grocery for her because the grocery store does not have much responsibility, it can be opened freely whenever she want, but there is a lot of responsibility in the restaurant, so grocery buisness is best part time buisness.
You know that if she doesn't open frequently, she might not be able to sell and the goods in the store may expire or get spoilt if not sold out in time. We should consider that some goods don't last that long and it can be bad for business.

Web Development.​

As a web developer, you’ll build incredibly valuable skills that are in extremely high demand. You can get up to speed on building websites in as little as a few months with inexpensive or free online education programs like Treehouse and Codecademy. Once you command a knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python, Javascript, or CSS, you can start taking on freelance projects to build your portfolio while you still hold your full-time job.

If she has enough to start a business and probably quit her job, then she should go for it once she has made her plans properly. But I highly doubt the feasibility of her teaching and running the business herself. So she either quit or get someone to run her business.

I think the best business for the salary owner is online selling. Where you can sell products online as an extra. But you need to tie up on a certain courier to do the job for you. This is a profitable business I think nowadays. We need to look for other resources. We should be proud to ourself by doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds