Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business do you think is best for pensioners

A pensioner should not attempt any business. When you are over 60 and when you do not have other sources of income, investing your pension money in business can be a disaster.

Advertisement Placeholder
A pensioner should not attempt any business. When you are over 60 and when you do not have other sources of income, investing your pension money in business can be a disaster.
Well , statistics has also shown that when retired people stay idle , they are more prone to fall into sickness. They are better engaged in less stressful job.

She can go into selling items in a grocery store. If she doesn't like that, she can go for other suitable businesses that will suit her age.

As a pensioner , starting up a mini provision shop will be okay , because it lessens stress and also help you exercise by moving from place to place

She should invest in agricultural business either as a producer or a supplier or even a middle man. I've come to discover that food businesses wouldn't die and customers wouldn't be scarce to have

One truth is that there is no business that is not stressful, the only exemption is of you are going to employ someone else to manage the business for you, but if your mum will be doing it herself, then she must be ready to stress herself a lot.

My mum have been retired for almost two years now. She recieved her pension just six month ago and I can say she she is really doing fine.

Currently she has openup a small retail store and she is selling all kinds of groceries but she complains about the job being stressful and all that,so she came to me for a business idea but I told her I will get back to her.

Which business do you think a pensioner can do that is not that stressful.
When my grandfather retired and started getting pensions, he opened a rental business. It was profitable for years before it folded up when he kicked the bucket.
Perhaps no family member was able to run it like he did.

A lot of pensioners do a lot of business but when I retire I think the best business to go into is farming.
Farming is more productive and very good because you do not have to do much traveling and you may not really be affected by economy instability

Most pensioners are old people and so it would really be best to have a less stressful business. One of the best would be starting a consultation company. After so many years of experience, these people can be so good at giving advice to others.

Normally, one supposed to rest with good pension money after working for many years. But it is rather unfortunate that these same people have to go through such pains and agony to get peanut as pension after serving their country for number of years which may warrant them to find means of survival. Pathetic!

My mum have been retired for almost two years now. She recieved her pension just six month ago and I can say she she is really doing fine.

Currently she has openup a small retail store and she is selling all kinds of groceries but she complains about the job being stressful and all that,so she came to me for a business idea but I told her I will get back to her.

Which business do you think a pensioner can do that is not that stressful.
Well that's a good business too thou but it all depends on the capital she is having and the amount of connection she has but a less stressful job is snail rearing.

I think she could set up a business and hire someone to manage for her, something like supermarkets or something less stressful. Whatever works, wish you the best.

There is nothing wrong with the type of business your mum is doing,it is usually what retired women do,but the problem is that she does it herself tell her to hire a competent person to help run the place so that she will only be monitoring it.

I don't generally believe in this beat business because I think a business is heavily dependent on a person , their location and how much they want to start with. No matter what I think retired people shouldn't be bothered with so much work so their scope should be about using their experience such as starting a consultancy services, managing a store .

The retirees could also invest in stocks. The stocks is a pretty stable investment for the pensioners. I chose this because it is less stressful when compared to some other businesses. A stressful job isn't easy for the aged people.

One of the best is going into a mechanized farming system or investing in a trade to make ends meet.
You can as well open a restaurant where you employ people to work for you and you watch

Most pensioners are usually the elderly ones, I think one of the best business to go for would be one that requires less physical energy. If they have enough capital, they can invest in real estate, or start up a small store, where they can sell provisions.

If your mum can do graphic designing then she can go and register an account with Fiverr. There she will be earning a minimum of $5 per every graphic she design.
Animals rearing might be a the best for you her if she have some knowledge concerning their health and how prevent them from disease.
I think the case of graphics design will be too much for her to handle. She might be fit but handling the rigors of clients orders and communication, job delivery e.t.c will not be so easy for her age and overall health.

At that age, I believe they should just pursue their interests, or hobbies as they like to call them; doing anything else is not worthwhile given their age.

Well I think your mum should go into poultry business or farming I do think this businesses would help your mom survive and also provide good income as a pensioner you can otherwise go into rabbit business
Well poultry farming is a very good one for a retiree,but one thing about business is that it should be what the person likes and businesses should not be forced on the individual.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds