Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business do you think is best for pensioners

she can start clothing business.which is very profitable and easy to handle. She can sell online through social media specially through Facebook. And hopefully she ll get good profit.
You know some people when retire they did not know how to do a business online because when they was young the technology was not advanced so they are not familiar with the technology first they should learn about digital marketing and then start their business.

Advertisement Placeholder
A person can only get pension when he /she become retired means he/she haven't such stamna to do job as earlier so esiest job for pensioners is selling of dressing business means you have to just post online and get traffic by inviting people
My mum have been retired for almost two years now. She recieved her pension just six month ago and I can say she she is really doing fine.

Currently she has openup a small retail store and she is selling all kinds of groceries but she complains about the job being stressful and all that,so she came to me for a business idea but I told her I will get back to her.

Which business do you think a pensioner can do that is not that stressful.

My mum have been retired for almost two years now. She recieved her pension just six month ago and I can say she she is really doing fine.

Currently she has openup a small retail store and she is selling all kinds of groceries but she complains about the job being stressful and all that,so she came to me for a business idea but I told her I will get back to her.

I guess after retirement person should buy a small apparment by the retirement money and after t retirement he she should give that small appartment on rent. This will decrease not only the work load but also the daily stress. Remaining in home and getting the rent money is a good deal i guess.

First and foremost pensioners don't need a stressful job due to their age, so i think the best business a pensioner can do is to invest in crypto currency if the pensioner has a good knowledge on crypto currency or a POS business.

The beat company is special because of how it is based on the ability of the owner to perform to a certain performance (the beats) which is heavily dependent on the individual, the location and the amount that they generate. It's true that older adults aren't supposed to be bothered by too much work. Instead, they are supposed to ride out their retirement and use their experience to start a consultancy services in a store.

There are many business that one can should start. I think after retirement one can start online business because in the past he had enough work. So he should start online business . He can also online investment . From this investment he can get profit . Investment is better option than saving money.

Buy chairs and tables that people can come and rent for those events! She doesn't have to lift a finger the people renting will come for it and return it by themselves. She will just collect money.

She has worked all her life now should be the time when she have a rest

My dear we can't just grab an idea and throw it at whoever who retired, it depends on their skills and abilities and what they can offer and what they can do, businesses differ from a person to another. He must do that in which experience and passion.

Writing and Editing
If you have good communications skills, you may be able to make extra cash helping businesses -especially small businesses – with their communications needs. Businesses may need copy for the company website or blog, publicity releases, sales materials or manuals written or proofread. Upwork, Freelancer.com and Fiverr can help you find assignments.

I think you a less stress work like animal rearing is advisable but it all depends on what your mum like because you can think this work is suitable or bad for her get she's not happy or willing to do it so I think you should first or find out from her what she love love to do more before thinking of the kind of job for her

Let them sart crypto trading, there is a lot of money there, I hope they are smart and quickly learn the rudiments of crypto trading instead of dulling themselves like dullards. There is a lot of money online. Don't sleep in 2021 .

I think a business that will be less stressful for her at that age will be to go into online trading or Cryptos but I don't really know if she knows much about about online trading and Cryptos but she could learn about them. Another thing since she has some experience she could go into a consultancy business.
[automerge]1611916558[/automerge]
I think a business that will be less stressful for her at that age will be to go into online trading or Cryptos but I don't really know if she knows much about about online trading and Cryptos but she could learn about them. Another thing since she has some experience she could go into a consultancy business.

Adult children often worry about aging parents living at home alone. Your service can ease their worries by helping senior clients with tasks of daily life, such as getting to and from appointments, shopping, cleaning and cooking, so they're able to stay in their homes longer. You can consider this.

Getting restock when product has reduced can be very stressful. She can set up a counseling outfit,where her wealth of experience can be given to needed client.

Because of her age she will most likely wants to go into a business that does not require her presence all the time. I will recommend a transport business, she can get a vehicle and give it to a very trustworthy person to deliver on daily or weekly basic.

It depends the location where the retired person lives. If he lives oin village , then shopkeeping is best business for them, even they can invest on animals which are given on rent to other person. When they sell those and the profit will be 50% for both . so this is really common at Pakistan, in City you can open small hotel as well.

The person you are talking about can go into selling of cosmetic because this is a business that is very much profitable in some countries like Nigeria that is if you are in Africa and she will really make a lot of money from it because it is one of the most valuable products in Africa and the world at large.
[automerge]1612103443[/automerge]
The person you are talking about can go into selling of cosmetic because this is a business that is very much profitable in some countries like Nigeria that is if you are in Africa and she will really make a lot of money from it because it is one of the most valuable products in Africa and the world at large.

I must commend your mum because, it is not really easy. First of all, you must understand that no business is very easy. In every business, you must put an effort in order to make gains. Why don't you try restaurant business, where she can employ many people to work for her. I think this business may be easier for her. But she should also explore other options.

Well I think your mum should go into poultry business or farming I do think this businesses would help your mom survive and also provide good income as a pensioner you can otherwise go into rabbit business

Working a regular job after retirement is not only unappealing to many seniors, but it can be difficult to get. A better option is for retirees to turn all the knowledge and experience they've gained during a career, into a home based business. A home business allow for greater flexibility and freedom that retirees have earned after a long career. A business can be run from any country, for retirees interested in being expats or from an RV for those who want to travel closer to home. It can be run part-time, to allow for more fun or if there is a need to care for an ailing spouse.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds