Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Restarting the same business after failing the first time

As far as I'm concerned there are so many reasons why the business fell and if you should find out the reason why your business failed to force time then you can be able to work past such and get business to succeed.
Perfectly ,if we are thinking of succeeding in a business we need to understand things and action that can lead to business failure, when we understand them we can avoid them and there is a high possibility of our business success.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it is very possible to restart the same business you failed and make a positive impact or productivity. I lost my poultry farm in 2018 and hopefully in a couple of years to come, I want to still invest in poultry farm and I will not sell on credit to customers.

Restarting the business after failing is actually one part I won't do ,but I must have failed a couple of times before finally quitting ,I won't bother to make the mistake of restarting such business again

Restarting a business you will learn from your past what causing you to fail in your business, so to plan before starting again will really you to stand again.

Business in general is a risk and it is also filled with opportunity. Yes I will start up a business which I start before but was not successful. From the mistakes I made from the past I will work on that and try to improve on the areas that didn’t work well and add more strategy so that it will succeed
I would give it another chance by starting it all over again.
I believe it is better taking this option than having to start another business with no certainty that it is going to be successful.
Having learnt from the mistakes of the business, i would develop better strategies to be successful this time around.

Business in general is a risk and it is also filled with opportunity. Yes I will start up a business which I start before but was not successful. From the mistakes I made from the past I will work on that and try to improve on the areas that didn’t work well and add more strategy so that it will succeed
Personally, once I have failed at a business, the urge to restart such a venture must have died.
Giving it a push when it is failing is quite easier than restarting a failed business.
I would rather use my resources to start a new venture.

Yes, it is very possible to restart the same business you failed and make a positive impact or productivity. I lost my poultry farm in 2018 and hopefully in a couple of years to come, I want to still invest in poultry farm and I will not sell on credit to customers.
I will never restart the same business again I will prefer going into another business feild that means the first business wasnt the right business for me that is why I quited so there is no point starting that same business again

I don't think it's advisable to restart a failed business without discovering what led to the downfall of the business initially. This is to avoid the failure happening again.

If you have believe in the business, you can restart the business from scratch if you fail at the first attempt. But it is very important to know the reason why the business fail before you begin to rebuild so as not to repeat the same mistake.

Restarting the same business after failing the first time is simply bouncing back with new ideas to reinvest in the new one.

I would give it another chance by starting it all over again.
I believe it is better taking this option than having to start another business with no certainty that it is going to be successful.
Having learnt from the mistakes of the business, i would develop better strategies to be successful this time around.
It is not that way for me.
Once I give up on a business, i means I must had given it lots of chances to thrive. How do I know if taking up the business again won't result in failure?

Restating the same business after failing. This is a good advice for any body that his business failed to stand back without delay.

When a business fails and you have to start all over again, you have to ponder over those areas of the business where you missed it, and work on improving in those areas so that it doesn't happen again.

In business, not every business succeeds in life; some prosper while others fail; so, it is best to try again and see how things go; the firm may fail at first due to a lack of funds to finance the project.

Well it is not bad to actually do that provided you now have the necessary knowledge concerning that and you have strategies in place to actually make the business work

In business, not every business succeeds in life; some prosper while others fail; so, it is best to try again and see how things go; the firm may fail at first due to a lack of funds to finance the project.
I don't think it's wise to re-invest in a failed business without actually knowing the root cause of why the businesses failed in the first place. This will prevent you from losing more money in the process.

Anybody who is starting a business after he has failed the first thing has basically learnt his lesson and as such I believe he's coming back with much more experience in order to track the business back up .

There is nothing wrong with is. If anything this circumstance should only be like some kind of added advantage to you. Just try doing things differently and success is guaranteed

Yes in fact it's being encouraged that once you fail in business you have to examine what made you fail, rectify and restart it up again and move on. For me I can look for another location and restart up my green grocery business if only location was the problem initial.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds