Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Restarting the same business after failing the first time

It is not their fault though. You know that at first, everything would seem very easy and profitable until you start before getting to understand better.
That is what happened to me when I entered into the trading of Forex and cryptocurrency, the forex was even the most difficult because I thought that I will make a lot of money from it but I end up losing. Even in cryptocurrency

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not their fault though. You know that at first, everything would seem very easy and profitable until you start before getting to understand better.
It is necessary to restart a particular business after following the first time if you really have dream and goal for the business, I believe that such business will be better.

Actually things do turn up this whenever you loose the first business you are doing or it fails all along you need to sit down and retrace your steps well.

I like this very act because it is an act of hope and faith and it is just a show of self confidence. I mean we should not give up at the first trial and conclude that something is hard. Keep on trying until the road is blocked

Actually things do turn up this whenever you loose the first business you are doing or it fails all along you need to sit down and retrace your steps well.
This step is what so many people miss. They do not realize that it is possible to learn and gain so much experience from failing in a business.

Business in general is a risk and it is also filled with opportunity. Yes I will start up a business which I start before but was not successful. From the mistakes I made from the past I will work on that and try to improve on the areas that didn’t work well and add more strategy so that it will succeed
If you feel you have learnt enough when you ventured into it the first time, then I think you are ok to give it a second try. It's life, you have nothing to loose.

Business in general is a risk and it is also filled with opportunity. Yes I will start up a business which I start before but was not successful. From the mistakes I made from the past I will work on that and try to improve on the areas that didn’t work well and add more strategy so that it will succeed

As far as I'm concerned there are so many reasons why the business fell and if you should find out the reason why your business failed to force time then you can be able to work past such and get business to succeed.

I do not see anything wrong in every starting a business that you failed in the first time. I will do this if I had discovered what made the first business to fail in the first place.

Before restarting a previously failed business a detailed analysis of what led to it's failure need to have been done,so as to be properly guided when starting again.
It is said a man of experience is greater than a man of knowledge

I wouldn't mind restarting a failed business if I see any potential of it rising again. I must have learnt from my previous mistakes and set out ways to achieve something tangible. Aside that,there's no need restarting it.

I wouldn't mind restarting a failed business if I see any potential of it rising again. I must have learnt from my previous mistakes and set out ways to achieve something tangible. Aside that,there's no need restarting it.
Restarting a business should only be done if you are 100 percent sure that you will make it on the second attempt, if you are not hundred percent sure there is no need because it will be another waste of time.

Learning from the mistakes of a previous business that failed is so good. You will have more morale and motivation to make it right this time. But sometimes some causes of business failure may not be rectifiable and so it is better to move on into another business.

Thee is no crime for restarting a failed business sometime. People often get it right in somethings after their first attempt at it. So, it is not wrong to go back and read a failed business

Business are full of ups and down, its filled with opportunity and disappointments, gain and sometimes loss, so i beleieve theres nothing wrong in wanting to try again a failed business .

In the past 20 years, I have started three different businesses (offline businesses) and failed three times. I was still in college when I started my first business. If I had money, I would surely restart my failed business because I believe I failed due to mismanagement and high running cost.

Restarting a business after it fails isn't a big deal. What one need to do and know is just that one need to restrategize and know what happened in the first attempt never to repeat itself again

When a business fails the first time, you will have to pick up your pieces after learning the reasons for the business failure and restart the business.

Restarting a business after it fails isn't a big deal. What one need to do and know is just that one need to restrategize and know what happened in the first attempt never to repeat itself again
You may not learn so much in the first failure but the advantage you have when you restart a failed business is the confidence. You have the feeling that you now can handle the business better than before.

A business cannot just fail without a reason or reasons. The business owner just has to work on the weakness or constraints so as to bring it up again. It may be lack of enough capital, wrong location and all the likes.

Some people actually do fail in their first business because they never really had the actual money and resources needed to have started the scale of business they started. So they might have learned something and decide to come back to the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds