Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I believe in practicall work and so for newbie i use any existing projects and guide him from starting that what points he should consider. Yes using excel sometime but not regularly (Mainly in keywords research). After work when newbie see progress then it help to increase his confidence in SEO field.
Having a practical approach is the best way to go. Have you trained anyone till now? Do you have a training institute or something?

what made you become who you are today
Having not idea clearly but i think SEO because in 2004 this service is not popular like today and i did not change my ways in any conditions, I think consistency can be one reason.

Having a practical approach is the best way to go. Have you trained anyone till now? Do you have a training institute or something?
Yes, i trained many people who are working as SEO excutive in other places. I have not any training institute, i am just managing a firm and if anyone showing interesting for learning SEO then guide him with any going on promotional project, So, he learn how to promote website, what points he should consider about and i got a member for 6 to 12 months for free or for low amount (Monthly salary). After all either he can with us for our offered package or can join another company who is offering better package then us.

If you could take just one thing with you to a deserted island, what would you choose?
Life is first, so i will consider first for life jacket :D and if i have chance to choose another one then WI-FI and laptop ;):D.

Yes, i trained many people who are working as SEO excutive in other places. I have not any training institute, i am just managing a firm and if anyone showing interesting for learning SEO then guide him with any going on promotional project, So, he learn how to promote website, what points he should consider about and i got a member for 6 to 12 months for free or for low amount (Monthly salary). After all either he can with us for our offered package or can join another company who is offering better package then us.
Great! Do you train people outside of your firm?

Great! Do you train people outside of your firm?
Yes, we also setup digital marketing team for some new startup. They just contact me that they are looking for digital marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC etc.) team for his company and we suggest them to hire freshers and trained them to promote his company website in few months (2+, training time). I spent 15+ years (Since 2004) in digital marketing and so (touch wood) have enough experience and i will continue in same field because i dont know any other works to earn money :D ;)

Yes, we also setup digital marketing team for some new startup. They just contact me that they are looking for digital marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC etc.) team for his company and we suggest them to hire freshers and trained them to promote his company website in few months (2+, training time). I spent 15+ years (Since 2004) in digital marketing and so (touch wood) have enough experience and i will continue in same field because i dont know any other works to earn money :D ;)
Great! 😊 With almost 2 decades of experience in a particular area, one can be idolized as a mentor as well by people who are looking forward to make a career in the same area of work. Are you currently mentoring someone?

Was that a good positive purchase
Actually i did not purchased anything ..... It was a deal with client and obviously positive deal for client because to complete these two projects we worked very hard for no money :( (Ratio was about no profit no loss). Client satisfied and we learn new lesson, after this for this type of projects we increase our services price :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest