Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

RankWebSEO

Digital Marketing Expert Since 2004
Website
www.promotewww.com
Credits
Hi all members,

I am providing digital marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC etc.), website designing and development services since very long time with my team. 15+ years experience in digital marketing. So, if you have any questions related to digital marketing, SEO, SMO, PPC and web services then feel free to ask me anything here. I will answer you promptly or hardly within few hours.

Thank you for offering this! It’s great to have a SEO expert on the forum.
What interests you so much about SEO that you made a company for it?
Who are you and where are you from?

What interests you so much about SEO that you made a company for it?
In 2002 i joined a cyber cafe (Manager). In 202 there were lots of craze about cyber cafe and so some people who belongs from digital marketing came there on regular basis and they give me some task for extra income like directory submission, article submission etc.. So i start research on this topic online that what is role of these services and then i found SEO (search engine optimization).

In 2004 i joined a digital marketing company as executive. I was single member for SEO work, after few months i learn lots in SEO and talked to company owner ... we hire some additional people and i trained them, now i promoted as team manager :cool:.

After few more years in 2008 i bout my own domain SEO Manual Submission (Link in Signature), design, develop from my own hand and start promotion, after few months got good result and so finally in 2010 register my own firm.

So, long journey and experience :D:D
Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Suraj Anjaana and i am from Jaipur (Also known as pink city), Rajasthan, India.

Wonderful.
For the members who know little about SEO, where would you advice a webmaster should start?

For the members who know little about SEO, where would you advice a webmaster should start?
If someone have basic knowledge of SEO then there are many ways to learn more. If you want to practice for free .... create Web 2.0 properties for free at blogger or wordpress or if you want to earn more reputation then book a domain and hosting and start SEO link building for that website.
As, SEO company or freelancer, if you can proof that you have knowledge then you can get more projects and own website or properties or any other ways (Like Forums, Communities like quora, reddit etc.) where you can proof yourself is best ways to get attentions of people.
What do you think is the best way to build backlinks?
First of all check niche market, website reputation and spam score, if any websites pass these three steps mean you can get backlinks from there.

Second website should be real. For example PBN, many webmasters bid on auction and buy expired domains with good DA, PA and set a blog website or something related according to name (By check googlel cache also, if exist) ..... after that they start marketing that get high quality backlinks for "Home Improvement" from good DA websites, but these types of links are not more effective than back links from real website. Manual blog outreach is best example to get high quality backlinks.

Third important thing is contents based back links. If you are able to get back links from mid of contents its more beneficial then other links.

Fourth point is dont consider for do follow backlinks only because search engines knows very well about your online activities, if you are getting only do follow backlinks means you are trying to boost site ranking by paid or something suspected activities. If you are getting do follow and no follow both types of backlinks then it can be considered as natural link building.

There can be many more creterias .... all points are not coming in mind at same time ;);):D:D

What SEO tool do you use personally? As an enterprise do you favor Semrush or Moz?
What do you think about building backlinks through PBN? Do you think free websites (subdomain sites) pass link juice?

What SEO tool do you use personally? As an enterprise do you favor Semrush or Moz?
I use SEMRUSH. MOZ is also good one but i am personally familiar with SEMRUSH.
What do you think about building backlinks through PBN? Do you think free websites (subdomain sites) pass link juice?
Backlinks means one more vote for your domain, if from domain then consider it as rich man vote and if from subdomain then average man vote. condition is only backlinks not from bad neighbourhood sites or link farm etc.. If any subdomains update on regular basis then yes they will pass link juice. For example Web2.0 Properties are part of link building and most of them subdomains.

Last edited:
How important is a custom domain for your forum in terms of SEO?
Custom domain always good in terms of SEO because related keywords will be there.
If you are talking specially for forum then after some time, if you are getting regular threads and replies by members according to your niche markets can get good ranking easily.

I am not addict of coffee and specially with flavor .... In case of meeting with clients i just order two hot coffee at hotel and restaurant of my friend ... Sorry i have no idea of flavor of coffee. In office generally team use milk tea. :D:)

How would you draw a road map for a newbie to enter the world of SEO and eventually excel in it?

What got you interested in SEO and offering SEO services? @RankWebSEO
When i start work for any website / onine store etc.. And after few days / weeks (Vary according to niche markets) when see results, its making us happy and interesting in this service. I just started our work with SEO in 2004 and after that i am providing only digital marketing services mainly. In short actually i dont know about any other things to earn online LOL.

How would you draw a road map for a newbie to enter the world of SEO and eventually excel in it?
I believe in practicall work and so for newbie i use any existing projects and guide him from starting that what points he should consider. Yes using excel sometime but not regularly (Mainly in keywords research). After work when newbie see progress then it help to increase his confidence in SEO field.

What's one thing in life that you never can't live without
Computer and Internet (Both can consider as one).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest