Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recieving Gifts During Holidays from the Company

Most businesses that do business with an organization over the holiday season have a custom of bringing in gifts as a sign of appreciation.
That's seems to be a good idea, if you are working for a company I think it will be very good for them to be appreciating you by sending you gifts, this a good idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's pretty typical, and yes, it applied to the place I used to work.
Christmas bonuses and a day off were handed to us.
We often feel like something amazing is about to happen when the holiday season is approaching.

It's a ordinary hone. It is generally do not to appreciate representatives for the work this distant conjointly like an motivation for being portion of the foundations and it's success

Any company I have ever worked for just paid holiday bonuses according to performance. If everyone did great, we all got big ones but if some or all of us lacked, then it would be cut back.

It's pretty typical, and yes, it applied to the place I used to work.
Christmas bonuses and a day off were handed to us.
We often feel like something amazing is about to happen when the holiday season is approaching.
That's a good idea, it will help the employees to do everything wholeheartedly, giving bonuses to your employees is a good idea, it will also help in retaining them.

Any company I have ever worked for just paid holiday bonuses according to performance. If everyone did great, we all got big ones but if some or all of us lacked, then it would be cut back.
Mostly all the company you are working for normally pay holiday bonus to their employee, though its not all the business that can afford giving their employee bonus .

Mostly all the company you are working for normally pay holiday bonus to their employee, though its not all the business that can afford giving their employee bonus .
I guess newer ones as well as smaller ones might stick to simple gifts. You can buy things wholesale priced as well so you don't end up spending as much.

Birthdays and festive. Like Christmas and a very good opportunity for people to receive a gift from beer companies and it is going to give them a very good sense and motivation.

This is a wise plan and one of the ways to inspire employees. Anytime you get something good from the company, people will be happy. They'll be prepared to repay you by exerting themselves.

That will be a good idea, this will help on boosting the employees morale, I like companies like this they know the value of their employees not like others.

I once worked for a company that gave gifts to its employees over the holiday season, particularly around the Christmas break. Although the Director had intended to take a two-day vacation to a resort and had granted us a financial bonus, the epidemic derailed those plans.

Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?
I work in a pharmacy and such gifts are common. It sometimes serves as a reminder that we have not made any purchases from that supplier. It also makes the employees feel happy and appreciated.

That will be a good idea, this will help on boosting the employees morale, I like companies like this they know the value of their employees not like others.
It seems like that is the motivation behind it. It keeps people working toward the same goal and working on the same page. It makes sense to reward people as a whole as well instead of individually which can cause issues among workers.

Yes there's a gift given to us usually during Christmas celebration and new year by our supplier Cravings ice cream industry. That custom have encouraged us and shows that our service is noticed

I once worked for a company that gave gifts to its employees over the holiday season, particularly around the Christmas break. Although the Director had intended to take a two-day vacation to a resort and had granted us a financial bonus, the epidemic derailed those plans.
That's a good idea, working with those kinds of companies will be a good idea, if you have been given bonuses it will boost your morale to keep trying harder in other to have the best results.

Even some online stores do this too in the form of promo by selling goods at a cheaper rate especially during festive seasons. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

That means you are working in a great company that values the well-being of their workers , because that's what a good company normally does , they give everyone bonus but according to your performance

It's not really common, Even if they have to , they will only give it in form of an advertising products such as calendars, bags and somethings similar. I don't know any other way apart from this.

This is usually done by song manufacturing company as a form of appreciation to their buyers and bulk buyers. At the same time it is not every organisation or business that will do this.

it is normal that companies compensate their workers with gifts during the holidays, so that they can feel appreciated and valued, it proves love and commitment on the part of the company to their workers and it also motivates them to give their best

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds