Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recieving Gifts During Holidays from the Company

Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?
Yes it's normal and I'm very happy about if it's really motivating and nice to recieve a small gift it doens't have to be exspensive just a small gift can make employees happy and more motivated to work it shows how much the company valuea their employees

Advertisement Placeholder
Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?
In our workplace, this practice is done and I really like it because it shows that the superiors are aware and appreciate the work that the subordinates have put in to make sure the organization is still running. It also motivates workers to do more

It's very common and yes it was applicable to where I used to work. We were given Christmas bonuses and day off. Whenever festive period is close we have that feeling that something good is coming

This is one of the good ways for companies to appreciate those who work for them and even their customers as well and it's something that will always make them to always keep being loyal to your Brand and not think about going to your competitors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds