Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recieving Gifts During Holidays from the Company

When a company gives gift to it clients or staffs during holidays, it goes a long way, it's a way of showing appreciation to them, letting them know how much you value them. It also helps to strengthen their relationship.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?
I think companies, suppliers and other vendors should appreciate their customers by giving them gift at the end of the year. It's a sign of saying thank you in a little way and and appreciating all the business transaction done together.

It is very common in my country too but it is not applicable in where I am working. Even some online stores do this too in the form of promo by selling goods at a cheaper rate especially during festive seasons. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.
Most companies have actually started embracing these kind of strategy for themselves because it helps them to make their workers as well as their customers very happy with their brand.

It's very common and yes it was applicable to where I used to work. We were given Christmas bonuses and day off. Whenever festive period is close we have that feeling that something good is coming
Last year my boss ended up sharing all of the workers in our company umbrellas which actually was very helpful for us in the next raining season that we experience this year.

It's a good thing for a company to give gifts to its employees especially during the holiday, it will encourage the employees to come back to the company and also work better.

Receiving holiday gift from company is a welcome development which makes the customers to keep the company at heart and create a boundaries of love and understanding with in the customers.

Its a custom and also the duty of big companies and even small business to appreciate their workers and give them Christmas bonuses in terms of money , gifts and sometimes foodstuff.
True. As little as they can, companies always try to do this for their employees some goes a long way to send gifts to their important customers as well

That's the best day and compliment of good workers and it encourage Them to work more
Yes you are right, as good company is advisable to be issuing out gifts to your employees most especially in period like this when there are a lot of event.

Yes you are right, as good company is advisable to be issuing out gifts to your employees most especially in period like this when there are a lot of event.
Not just any gift. I believe the gift must be reasonable. How can an employee share a cup of rice to all the staffs, better not share than insult everyone

The use of gift and offers are things that are very common in my clime,because it goes to show loyalty and appriciation for the patronage on the part of the company or organisation offering services to their customers.

The use of gift and offers are things that are very common in my clime,because it goes to show loyalty and appriciation for the patronage on the part of the company or organisation offering services to their customers.
Receiving gift during holidays from your boss or as a customer is used as an avenue to show proper appreciation and the loyalty for your patronage as a customer to the organisation

Receiving gift during holidays from your boss or as a customer is used as an avenue to show proper appreciation and the loyalty for your patronage as a customer to the organisation
I could remember when i was working for an organisation,one of our client we give stocks and products to,told me that what they usually do at the end of the year ,is to appriciate those customers who are most regular,with gift items.

I don't know if this is so common here , I do not operate a business and I may not have better understanding about how most business are getting gifts from their suppliers. When we were running a shop sometimes ago, we didn't receive anything then.

My company gives gifts for the Christmas holidays and other incentives from our savings which is a very nice concept to me, motivational even.
Yes one of the ways of motivating your customers is by encouraging them with gift and presents of recognition to deserving employees,this will altimatelly spur them to always put in their best at what they do.

A good and succesful company that have the interest of their employees at heart always see it fit to appreciate their workers at least once or twice in a year by giving them gift .

It's very common and yes it was applicable to where I used to work. We were given Christmas bonuses and day off. Whenever festive period is close we have that feeling that something good is coming
That is what is mostly optainable in most companies,some organisations give out gifts during festive period while some monitise them,but it is a good way to motivate the workers.

A good and succesful company that have the interest of their employees at heart always see it fit to appreciate their workers at least once or twice in a year by giving them gift .
You are right, if you are good at appreciating your employees it will help them, this will even boost their morale, if you want to have the best results you need to appreciate them as you said atleast one's a week.

Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?
I think companies should always keep track of their employees because the employee should think that he or she really belongs to the company and giving gifts is one of the best ideas.

I think companies should always keep track of their employees because the employee should think that he or she really belongs to the company and giving gifts is one of the best ideas.
That's completely true, your employees are very important in your business you need to understand this, you are expected to be a motivation to them but not a problem.

Most businesses that do business with an organization over the holiday season have a custom of bringing in gifts as a sign of appreciation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds