Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recieving Gifts During Holidays from the Company

It would be really great to receive gifts from a company during holidays. In online earning companies, I have seen beer money forum giving out gifts during holidays. In fact I redeemed my gift yesterday for Halloween.

Advertisement Placeholder
this just a New form of appreciating ones efforts he or she makes. I've never worked on any company but receiving gifts from a company it means you are doing well on that company.

Yes its an act of a kind gesture from suppliers to their customers by giving them gift during holiday to appreciate their patronage, it also happen at work where the manager or the owner of the company give gifts to his workers.
Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?

It is a common practice in my country to receive gifts from most business owners that we patronize. They do this to appreciate their customers and they also do it to entice new customers to buy more from them the following year.

Well that one is actually very nice and it is a strategy put in place to motivate the workers to work more and it shows that you appreciate them for all their hardwork and dedication

It would be really great to receive gifts from a company during holidays. In online earning companies, I have seen beer money forum giving out gifts during holidays. In fact I redeemed my gift yesterday for Halloween.
Yes I am aware of that, I also got a gift from them as well during the Halloween. I have also worked in a forum that gave me a little tip as a gift on my birthday.

It is a good incentive. When they do, they show their appreciate of their patronage and they will keep coming ahead of the new year especially if it is during the Christmas break. Some online stores do it in form of promo.

It's very common and yes it was applicable to where I used to work. We were given Christmas bonuses and day off. Whenever festive period is close we have that feeling that something good is coming
Its a custom and also the duty of big companies and even small business to appreciate their workers and give them Christmas bonuses in terms of money , gifts and sometimes foodstuff.

Receiving gift from the company on Christmas time is very common to all companies, because most time companies always do that to their workers.

Very few companies in my country actually offer some kind of Holiday bonus. They hardly grant holidays and many people work during Eid seasons in my country.

My company gives gifts for the Christmas holidays and other incentives from our savings which is a very nice concept to me, motivational even.
Yes company giving gifts for their employees is a very good idea,it will motivate employees to work harder and so on,must especially during holidays like Xmas.

It's very common and yes it was applicable to where I used to work. We were given Christmas bonuses and day off. Whenever festive period is close we have that feeling that something good is coming
Actually I believe that it is company that value their workers and also customers that practices this kind of policies because I've been in a company where they don't really care to give their workers any kind of gift by the end of the year.

That's the best day and compliment of good workers and it encourage Them to work more
It is actually one of the days that I truly look forward to my company because we all get something that is so lovely that put smile on all of our faces after working for a whole year.

Giving out gifts during festive period is one that is very common thing in most organisations or businesses in my country and has come to stay. It's a normal things but some they don't or some what they give it's better to just turn to cash

The holiday season here is spelled g-i-f-t and that is the worry of the businesses when their financial performance is not good. They have to spend for the gifts to be given to clients and other people that are connected to their business operation. My wife usually receive lots of gifts from the vendors that supply their company.

Yes of course. It is very good custom that the supplier should appreciate those that have been dealing with their business all through the calendar month. It makes them to do more and create this sense of being entitled to the supplier as well as staying loyal

Any business that wants their customers to always appreciate them were always meant the habit of appreciating their customers by giving a gift at the end of the year.

Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?

Most of the companies in my city hardly grant holiday, let alone gifts on holidays. I have seen many people working on weekends as well. However, this entirely depends on the kind of company. Only a few companies might provide gifts to their employees on holidays, but majority of them do not provide gifts at all.

My company gives gifts for the Christmas holidays and other incentives from our savings which is a very nice concept to me, motivational even.
Most average businesses and companies in my country actually copying the business policy of giving their customers and staff all workers gifts by the end of the year in order to make them feel appreciated.

It's really a good thing for suppliers to appreciate their customers for their constant patronage. It's really a good thing. It makes them to be encouraged the more as well and it gains their heart the more. There are lot of competitors out there. You have to surpass them in strategies

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds