Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recieving Gifts During Holidays from the Company

I do not work in a company, am still a student, however, if I work in a company, I would prefer to receive gifts during the holiday. I will understand this as a gratitude from the management.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its a nice gesture for even companies to do same for their employees as it shows appreciation and is a good Way of motivating them to do better

• It is very common in my country, giving out incentives help motivate the works to take their work serious.

I've worked with a company that gifts their staff during festive season especially the Christmas break. We were given some monetary bonus and the Director even planned on a two-day vacation to a resort but the pandemic distorted the plans.

Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?
Yeah they've had turn it into tradition now in my country but I don't know about outside my country because the company I work for every year we always get money as a gift because they will add it to our salary at the end of the year.

Is it common practice in your company to receive gifts from suppliers during the holidays? If so, what do you think of this custom?
It is a common practice I believe most organization or company do, is just to appreciate their customers and also not to lose them.

Receiving gift from a company dureng and before holiday is another means of motivating workers as they tends to be more productive than before

I haven't worked with or in a company yet. But from relationships with people who worked in that sector, the answer is yes, some of them get incentives during festive periods.

Its a good thing for companies to give gifts to their workers and customers as a form of appreciation

This is a good idea a and a means of appreciation for a good job from the beginning of the year to the end of the year and it's really appreciated by employees and promotes productivity for more of it.

Yes it's a custom and this means ghe suppliers appreciate the service you have rendered to them throughout yhe year which stands as a recommendation for you to perform better ghe following year.
Exactly is a way of appreciating a customers for their patronize through out the year and that will help the customers to be loyal to the company. So it is a win win thing.

One of the ways in which you can build a good relationship with your employees is by sending them gift packs during their holiday seasons or most especially during their birthday parties.

It is a very important custom because such actions build some good relationship between the the parties in question. I do receive a lot of gifts during the holidays.

Yes it is and I support this gesture or tradition wholeheartedly. It brings the two parties closer on a more personal level which would bode well for the business in the long run.
Gifting is a way of spreading joy and love during celebrations. It shows you care about the person and businesses shouldn't be exempted.

It's a common occurrence. It is almost never done to thank personnel for their efforts thus far, as well as to provide an incentive for being a part of the establishment's success.

Yes, it is common to receive gift during the holiday from suppliers especially during festive period. It is a way of showing gratitude for patronizing them.

This is very common where i work, this happens because the company i work for have been long time distributors for the suppliers. The company also has a record of high sales in various years. One of the ways the suppliers encourage us is through gifts especially during the festive periods. These gifts include bags of rice, packaged beef, kegs of groundnut oil and more.
Such custom is very common amongst Large and average companies.

Giving out gifts by the company is a good idea as such builds interest of both customers and staffs as the case may be. It's a good custom if can be imbibed.

Most businesses that are not even companies do it very often here. They don't joke with their customers end of the year appreciation gift.

I have never worked in any company that gave me gifts for holiday, However, I know a lot of people who receive gifts from the company for the holiday. I think this is a good way to motivate staff.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds