Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Real estate or importation business, which is more lucrative?

Real estate is still preferable to importations .the risk is minimal as compared to importation ,more clarity and less fraudulent activities
So real estate is more preferable
Real estate business in my own opinion is preferable than importation business because of the risk attached to importation business , but importation business is more lucrative .

Advertisement Placeholder
This two businesses are all lucrative but personally i prefer real estate because i have this passion of buying, selling or renting apartments to people.

I really think both real estate and importation Business are very profitable. However, you need to determine if you want to make your money on a long time and real estate will be Good for you to do

The mini importation business is one that you can start with a low amount of money but in general real estate business can bring you the bigger returns but it's just that it is more expensive to start.

The mini importation business is one that you can start with a low amount of money but in general real estate business can bring you the bigger returns but it's just that it is more expensive to start.
Both endeavor require big capital. But maybe real estate is more simple to handle than an importation business. There are many connections that you need to establish and the procedures for the operation are also complex. In real estate you can just buy and rent it out.

Both are as lucrative - imagine bringing in product at a ridiculously cheap price (I've seen someone bring in one for less than $0.5 per unit), package well and sell for high profits (he sold same for over $30 per unit because it was a health product).
Same goes for real estate, imagine you owning a land and then all of a sudden, massive developments begin to take place around.
So, depending on your approach, both are lucrative

For me will go Importation. The real estate business is something that you can benefit from in the long run.but Importation can give you returns in a short period.

I think , both business are very lucrative, the only thing to consider before going with one is the potential risk. The risk involved in importation investment is huge compared to the risk involved in the real estate.

Both do bring out cool out come but when it comes to lucrative like you said , I chose importation over real estate agent because once your goods arrives buyer will surely come around or even booking other than an agent that you will go around checking for client

Both do bring out cool out come but when it comes to lucrative like you said , I chose importation over real estate agent because once your goods arrives buyer will surely come around or even booking other than an agent that you will go around checking for client
Yes, importation is a business that can earn you big money. That was the experience of my brother when his company went on importation of special steel from Japan. Their revenue jumped 5 times that they were able to buy assets like cars and vans plus equipment needed by the business.

The choice among which of these businesses is best has to be yours to make actually. That is one aspect of business that people must understand. They must make the choice of a business that they know they are comfortable with at all times

Both business are very lucrative buy I would prefer real estate over business real estate is less risky and profitable on a long run. Some importation business don't end up well especially in my country where customs and government policy will frustrate you.

You must either have gotten an experience or some form of tutilage from any of the two businesses you're talking about to appreciate the one you will like to go into. The choice simply got to be yours to make

Importation business has to do with movement of goods from an outside country into one's country. There are varieties of goods that can be imported into the country and each carries its own profit margin but generally importation is a very lucrative Business.
While on the other hand Real this the sales, rent or lease of properties of all kinds at a huge profits. These two Businesses are very lucrative but which of them do you think is more profitable?
I can't say one is more profitable than another the most important thing is the individual involve in the business and how well they understand the business that will determine the profit they will make

Both real estate and importation business are both lucrative so it's only best to go into many one that such person finds convincing and has more idea about

I can't say one is more profitable than another the most important thing is the individual involve in the business and how well they understand the business that will determine the profit they will make
I definitely agree with you that we can't really see if the real estate business is more lucrative or profitable than the importation business but it depend on the scope and the size of any of the business that will determine which one would be more lucrative or profitable.

I'll choose real estate business at any given time. In importation, goods can be seized at customs and that's a huge loss, but in real estate such thing hardly happens unless the property is not legally yours.

Importation business has to do with movement of goods from an outside country into one's country. There are varieties of goods that can be imported into the country and each carries its own profit margin but generally importation is a very lucrative Business.
While on the other hand Real this the sales, rent or lease of properties of all kinds at a huge profits. These two Businesses are very lucrative but which of them do you think is more profitable?
The two businesses are lucrative but I find the real estate business more reliable and hence, more lucrative.
The losses Incurred in importation business are huge sometimes, other times they are not.
Real estate is safer and more reliable.

There was actually a time importation business was a hot cake.
A lot of people were bragging about being into importation and exportation. But these days the real estate business seem to be the new gold. This is due to its high profitability.

real estate is a very lucrative business and it pays for a person who is well grounded in the business but as for importation business,it depends on what is to be imported .for instance if it's car importation i prefer real estate to it because cars has to do with what is trending and what is in vogue and once the car is out of Market the price falls

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds