Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Real estate or importation business, which is more lucrative?

They are both lucrative depending on the products you are importing from abroad. Real estate needs some form of education or training to be successful in it but in importations you do not need much training to be an importer of goods from another country.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe real estate is more lucrative than any other business and also real estate is more profitable than many other business, most of all in real estate business your chance of loss is very low.
In this pandemic period it seems that an importation business is suffering because of the delay in the release of goods due to the extra inspections that they do against covid. Real estate has not been affected by covid so it is one of the best investment although for the profit it may be slow because it is designed for a long term investment.

both have decent profits, but it depends on you, if you want real quick profit, do the importation business, if you are willing to wait, then go for real estate

Real estate is much more lucrative as it is easy, safer and secure to operate. But then real estate also requires much capital to start unlike importation business which you can run with little capital.
You can invest in any of them if you have the money.
I totally agree with you that's why a state is more lucrative than the importation business and it's even less risky than the importation business whereby they are chances that your boss can sink in the ocean and some other hazards that comes with importation business.

importation business is one of the best you should consider because I have someone that I've been doing it but both of them require a good amount of money to start, but with importation you can start with as low as $300 but real estate is from $10,000 up which you may not have now.

Real estate seems the one that is less prone to risk. I think importation business too could be profitable as well. They are both good options, I'd go for real estate because of the less risk associated with it.

I'll go with real estate any time any day. With importation, the success of the business is not guaranteed. However, with real estate, your money is secured and guaranteed. As for the option that is more lucrative, I go with real estate.

This should depend a lot on a host of other factors like how much money you want to invest in it, the level of experience you have in it and also the demand of your location.

This should depend a lot on a host of other factors like how much money you want to invest in it, the level of experience you have in it and also the demand of your location.
An importation business requires a good stock of knowledge because the procedures are not simple. First is the taxes and the use of brokerage before it can go to the logistics for delivery. But the purchase is the crux which makes the importation a complex business. Real estate is much simpler to take.

I
I prefer real estate to importation. Real estate doesn't involve much risk as importation. Real estate management, the price of buildings and landed property also keep appreciating.
I agree with you. I go for real estate. Between real estate and importation, real estate has a lower risk than the importation. Also, the real estate business has more guarantee over the importation business.

Both real estate and importation business at good and lucrative business which brings better income but i prefer importation business to estate business because it fetches more money than real estate business .

real estate is a very lucrative business and it pays for a person who is well grounded in the business but as for importation business,it depends on what is to be imported .for instance if it's car importation i prefer real estate to it because cars has to do with what is trending and what is in vogue and once the car is out of Market the price falls
To me real estate business is more lucrative and less in terms of risk I prefer to invest in real estate than investing in an importation business.

No doubt both are lucrative businesses when done right but real estate can't still be compared to importation business, their level of risks us different and the profits to be made are quite different too

This question is tough for me because both are very different means of earning some good cash. So I'll rather do both, as importation brings in steady income while real estate though has good guarantee, comes in at certain times especially in aspects of being a landlord.

Both business are very lucrative, depending on how you do them. But in terms of long term i feel real estate has more advantage. With real estate you can create a stream of income that comes in residually and can be passed down from one generation to another

Both business are very lucrative, depending on how you do them. But in terms of long term i feel real estate has more advantage. With real estate you can create a stream of income that comes in residually and can be passed down from one generation to another
I prefer to go for real estate business than too cool for importation business because importation business has higher risks and real estate business.

It depends on your level of experience in any of them. If you have good knowledge of real estate then I will advise you to go for real estate but if you dont, then I will advise you to look for someone and work understand the person for a little time to be able to understand how the business works

Real estate has a lower risk in comparison with importation. Even you can start your real estate business without a dime and still make money unlike importation that you need substantial amount money to do.

Both of them are very Profitable , the difference is that importers import goods that are on demand and thus do not have problem selling their goods unlike real estate that have to struggle hard to get buyers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds