Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Questions you must answer before starting an business online

Is it a long term or short term business, how do I intend to generate profit, is my kind of service needed here,do I have the target audience, incase something happens,what are the alternatives.
[automerge]1619212684[/automerge]
Is it a long term or short term business, how do I intend to generate profit, is my kind of service needed here,do I have the target audience, incase something happens,what are the alternatives.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes in addition to what you listed up there, you must also be committed to run a smooth and effective operation to satisfy your customers, it is all part of delivering quality services to ensure your customers get their goods in time and effectively.
True indeed, for all businesses a good customer service would determine to a large extent how well the business would do. Also there should be room for improvement always on the part of the business owner

Who are the market for my product that I plan to sell online?
One important question to ask.
If you are selling student materials, then you must be ready to promote your product to student on different social media platform.

You need to ask yourself a lot of questions before you finally decide to embark on a business, questions like: is this idea sellable, how do I market it? How much do I stand to gain or loose by starting this.

True indeed, for all businesses a good customer service would determine to a large extent how well the business would do. Also, there should be room for improvement always on the part of the business owner
I agree completely. A business owner must be committed to the business and ensure consistent output of quality services.

The most pressing concern for me is the knowledge of the business I'm about to start and the other ones you listed.. I must know the in and out of the business although is not necessary to know in and out before starting

I have always had the passion of one day, switching to work full time online. I think this your list would really help me to achieve this dream. I think I have already found a pain point to solve already and just need work.

Most questions you must answer before starting an online business, what kind of business are you starting up, online oriented or not.this must be considered before starting an online business.

An online business too can not just come at a silver platter. You should ask yourself about the platform you want to use if that is where your potential customers live online.

Nice post! my passion has always been to make money full-time and passively online through Sports betting cryptocurrency trading, and blogging
I'm not looking at making making the millions in one day but rather to make certain percentage of my capital every month
The type of investment i realy like to engage my time doing online is the type that would give me leverage of time,which is forex,and it would fetch me a good return because it is an international market.

It's possible to make money running a business online, but what does it really take to run that type of business as a beginner?

From my experience, I wouldn't advice anyone to start business without properly considering these 4 questions.

1) What is your passion?
2) What are the resources you will need? Do you have the means of getting them?
3) How experienced are you in that field, and how easy is it to get knowledge to get you going?
4) How quickly do you want returns? Can you ensure till the business becomes profitable?

What's the most pressing concern you have when you are new to a business online?
Exactly. Asking yourself what the resources are to get the business started and if you are able and capable to make those resources available is a good way to know your level of preparation to start the business

Anybody who have taken the decision of starting a potential business must understand that if you're going into a business you are going there alone and you should not make it a surprise if your family members or Friends rejected you because a business man that is just new into a business is a lonely man and will you be able to cope with all the stress that is associated with business.

Well, In reply to your question above concerning questions you must answer before starting a business, indeed the questions you have listed in the above post for one to answer before starting a business are indeed valid questions to look at

The most important questions should focus on the negative aspect, such as what will I do if the business fails. If you contemplate on failure, you are likely to minimize the risk

The question you must answer before you start a business are numerous to mention. You must ask yourself if there is market for the business that you want to do and if the capital you have is enough to finance the business.

The question you must answer before you start a business are numerous to mention. You must ask yourself if there is market for the business that you want to do and if the capital you have is enough to finance the business.
Yes that is the most important question we need to ask, any business we are starting we need to make sure this to question you have just mentioned must be answered comfortably

This are some very good questions that lost business that fail do not ask themselves when they were just starting out. You should also know your customers.

The most pressing concern when you are introduced to or beginning a business online is how the hell this very business parks and how can you survive in it as a person

It is very important to ask yourselves some questions before venturing into any business because such questions cannot really help you to run your business successfully.

Another thing we should also ask, which many persons fail to ask is you goal. What do you plan on achieving. Many people go into various with just one thing in mind, which is to make money. But it is actually more than that. Besides profit your business should have a goal as well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds