Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Questions you must answer before starting an business online

This is true, especially the losses you may incur in the business. Some people can't stand loosing and business doesn't work that way. You have to be ready to make losses as you learn. Sometimes things may go wrong which you have no control over.
The questions you have mentioned in your post are quite appropriate but I would like to add some few questions.
Start business only if you have a backpack plan, and if you don't have one and still want to start then do ask your self these questions
1. Is taking this risk worthy?
2. Can I afford the loss?
3. What are negative and positive side of my business?
If you are have doubts in any of these above question or even one then do consult someone who is experienced and trustworthy before investing your everything in it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before starting an online business , the first thing you must ask is if you are able to handle the business because you have to be constant with the business you are doing before you can make money,

Thank you for sharing , but do you really think passion is what we really need to consider because to me as long as a business is profitable ,then passion should only be among the smallest things to consider when thinking of establishing a business.

This is true, especially the losses you may incur in the business. Some people can't stand loosing and business doesn't work that way. You have to be ready to make losses as you learn. Sometimes things may go wrong which you have no control over.
That's just the reality sometimes , but don't you think that losses in business can sometimes be avoided if the person establishing the business is very much acquinted with the business they are starting ?

I believe that in the conduct and commencement of business.
Feasibility study is the first step to be undertaken by the business man.
It gives alot of information and insight.

I always ask myself if I can handle the business or the investment I am trying to run online or offline , then i normally make the neccesary research before jumping into any investment .

A web-based business cannot be easily achieved. If your potential clients are online, you should think carefully about the platform you intend to employ.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds