Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Questions you must answer before starting an business online

There are so many questions to ask as long as one needs to start a business,some of the questions are,why do I want to start the business,the capital of the business,how do I tend to manage the staff welfare and how to yiel maximum profit

Advertisement Placeholder
Asking yourself if you're ready for the stress of online business should be the first step. Online tasks requires commitment and consistency before you are able to make regular earnings.

For me personally there are things I always ask myself when I am thinking of starting a business ,the most important aspect of business is the financial aspect that will be needed to run the business successful, and also the knowledge and everything concerning the business is also very important... money And a knowledge of the business is what we must considered.

That's very true. Before you start a business you must know the passion you have for it. That's the first step you need to take before starting any business.

You need to first determine who is going to be your mentor when you want to start a new business. it is a mentor who will guide you against unnecessary mistakes you can make when you are trying to build business on your own.

That's very true. Before you start a business you must know the passion you have for it. That's the first step you need to take before starting any business.
Do you think passion should be the only reason for going into a particular business? I have seen some persons who do not have the passion but they are hard working because of the pay. Or do you think it is possible to develop the passion along the line?

Do you think passion should be the only reason for going into a particular business? I have seen some persons who do not have the passion but they are hard working because of the pay. Or do you think it is possible to develop the passion along the line?
Not really. Passion is not the only thing we need in business. Having only passion in a business is just like getting used to a dress or food you will no longer have the interest of it .Passion should not be the only reason for going into a particular business.

Not really. Passion is not the only thing we need in business. Having only passion in a business is just like getting used to a dress or food you will no longer have the interest of it .Passion should not be the only reason for going into a particular business.
Okay I get your point, but can an individual develop passion for a particular business with time? Maybe in the case of a person that has been working for years in a particular company, is it possible for such a person to develop passion for it?

Okay I get your point, but can an individual develop passion for a particular business with time? Maybe in the case of a person that has been working for years in a particular company, is it possible for such a person to develop passion for it?
Yes. It's very possible. But only if the person is willing to. When passion is absent in business, the business easily collapse.I think it's very possible to develop a passion.
What did you think?

Yes. It's very possible. But only if the person is willing to. When passion is absent in business, the business easily collapse.I think it's very possible to develop a passion.
What did you think?
I also believe it's possible, especially in a situation where the pay is good. Without them even knowing they develop passion for the business as they would not want to loose the opportunity they have there.

Thanks so much for the update and the tips, I have learnt a lot from this post and I would like to try an online business because from what I have seen it looks like something I can handle

First and foremost, you must determine whether you are prepared to put in the effort required to be successful in the field you have chosen, as well as whether you have the desire to achieve.

Well, anyone who wants to go into an online business should know that the market is already competitive so you should get prepared for that by bringing more enticing features along with your business

Well,knowing your niche is the first thing you look out for while starting a business or going into a new business.. after that, you need to draw up ur business plans which will include both cost analysis and profitability. Business plan is very essential to the success of any business.

When you are in school it is the best option that you give out your business to a manager a transit manager that will manage it for you while you do the general supervision, school will take most of your time and you may not have the time to manage it effectively on your own.

It's possible to make money running a business online, but what does it really take to run that type of business as a beginner?

From my experience, I wouldn't advice anyone to start business without properly considering these 4 questions.

1) What is your passion?
2) What are the resources you will need? Do you have the means of getting them?
3) How experienced are you in that field, and how easy is it to get knowledge to get you going?
4) How quickly do you want returns? Can you ensure till the business becomes profitable?

What's the most pressing concern you have when you are new to a business online?
Before going into a business, you need to as yourself the following questions:
Is the business really your passion?
Is it a profitable business?
Is it located in a place close to where you have potential customers?

The first question any one should ask his or her self before opening a business is the purpose of his or her business,and what the business intend to solve

These questions are right in every sense but the first thing a business individual wanting to set out should answer which I feel is even the most important is "what needs are my business meeting or going to meet?".
That's the key thing to ensure that you remain in business after a while and you don't go broke. 😁

Before going into a business, you need to as yourself the following questions:
Is the business really your passion?
Is it a profitable business?
Is it located in a place close to where you have potential customers?
Before starting a business, it is important that you ask yourself and answer certain questions like: how ready are you for the business? Do you have knowledge of the business? Is the business a feasible one? How do you intend reaching your target market?

You are absolutely right. One has to have passion for this. It doesn't only end on passion but do you know how to to work on this line of business?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds