Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Questions you must answer before starting an business online

I will answer this using question one and four.
For question one, once the business is your passion, then whatever online business it is one will do it well without much considerations which leads to number four question about waiting till the business becomes professionally. If it is your passion you will surely wait.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is This Feasible? ...Does My Product Add Value to a Customer's Life? ...Can I See Myself Doing This for Years? ...Does It Work Within the Life I Want to Have? ...Can It Be Monetized? ...Can I Sell My Wife on the Idea? ...Can I Get a Complete Stranger to Buy My Product?
So true,there are factors to be considered before going into any business venture in order to see areas to expand the business and decisions to be taken to avoid financial pitfalls..

I think the easiest thing to consider is to make sure you understand and know what the people in your targeted area wants. After getting what they want, give it to them the way they want it. But also make sure to do it the way others don't or how they haven't done it. If there's no new way, rebrand what already exists.

This is nice for me I have a passion on a lot of things but unfortunately I have not been able to achieve them all but now I think it's time for me to focus on just one and make sure that I become expert on the skills, I need to succeed at one before going into any other one. But sometimes passion is not the only thing to consider sometimes you may have passion and if you don't have capital then obviously there is no need for you to have passion without having a tangible thing to start with.

It is majorly the same as opening or starting a physical business. The most important thing is having an idea to solve a problem, and acting on it. The difference would be the means of advertising and reaching out to people.

Passion will have a role to play when one is looking at blogging. There are other criteria one will look at when wants to do an online buzz. E.g if its for ecommerce you must always go for in demand products that are red hot in the market for easy sale.

Does My Idea Meet a Need? Is This Feasible? Does My Product Add Value to a Customer's Life? Can i See Myself doing This for Years?Can It Be Monetized? Also, Get a Complete Stranger to Buy My Product?

The questions you must ask before starting online business is: how long will the business last long and who are the people you are dealing with in order not meet with fraudulent people that will end up defrauding you.

Great analysis, especially the advice about consulting your significant other when starting a business.

Even if you decide to go against their wishes and start the business ( which happens in most cases of entrepreneurship), it's best to let them know.

It eventually affects their life and the relationship both of you have.

Also included are kids you have, or other people you work with.
I do not understand why you think that starting an online business can affect the relationship of both, and include children. An online business should not affect a family relationship, you just have to set a schedule, meet your daily goals and dedicate quality time to the family. Among the questions @ Defaith1992 asks is selling the idea to his wife. He does not say of any problems in the relationship.

Proper evaluation will go in long way in ensuring that your business is running on the right track. Before you start a business, these are the questions I think the entrepreneur should ask himself
1 how can I attract new customers fast?
2 how can I keep the customers I attracted?
3 How can I raise more capital without braking the bank etc

It's possible to make money running a business online, but what does it really take to run that type of business as a beginner?

From my experience, I wouldn't advice anyone to start business without properly considering these 4 questions.

1) What is your passion?
2) What are the resources you will need? Do you have the means of getting them?
3) How experienced are you in that field, and how easy is it to get knowledge to get you going?
4) How quickly do you want returns? Can you ensure till the business becomes profitable?

What's the most pressing concern you have when you are new to a business online?
Questions you must answer includes
1. The capital needed to start
2. Where to get clients/customers
3. Cost of advertisements
4. Popularity/competition
5. How to better capture customers
6. How much gain would be generated

Very good outline, for me it will be, how viable is my product, who are my customers and how can I meet them, where is the best location for my business, what is the operating budget of the business, where will get the capital to fund the business? Etc.

It's possible to make money running a business online, but what does it really take to run that type of business as a beginner?

From my experience, I wouldn't advice anyone to start business without properly considering these 4 questions.

1) What is your passion?
3) How experienced are you in that field, and how easy is it to get knowledge to get you going?
4) How quickly do you want returns? Can you ensure till the business becomes profitable?

What's the most pressing concern you have when you are new to a business online?
The question of what solution is this business I'm creating is going to provide to the challenges confronting the people. Every good business should be targeted towards solving problem confronting people. Without this one will just end up wasting money.
[automerge]1611688856[/automerge]

1) What is your passion?

The question of what solution is this business I'm creating is going to provide to the challenges confronting the people. Every good business should be targeted towards solving problem confronting people. Without this one will just end up wasting money.

In addition one needs to also known the right place to search for customers online, it will not be wise advertising a car business in a student group on Facebook, know your customers and where to meet them.

1) What is your passion?

Those are insightful questions. Also you need to ask yourself how relevant your products and services are to the populace. Is it something that is readily ordered for or something that can be done without.

Your 4 factors to be considered before going into business should be taken seriously into account as a starter. We should have passion for the business we're venturing into. Learn how to manage the risk that may come through it, and manage the resources fine.

Nice post and i think this are some of the question that needs to be asked. When you are willing to start a successful business and the most important aspect is the passion

An entrepreneur without business vision, which is the plan, plans to fail. The business owner should always watch out for what the customers need, and sell at an affordable rate and not over raising the price value of the commodities.

Your drive and motivation should be based on your passion for the type of venture you intend to go into, you must also consider the market segmentation and also the sighting of the business location and more importantly the finance.

It should be noted that not everyone can run a business successfully, so before you start a business there are some questions you need to ask yourself. You must ask yourself if you have the required capital for startup, you need to ask yourself if you have the training and experience for the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds