Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Questions you must answer before starting an business online

It's possible to make money running a business online, but what does it really take to run that type of business as a beginner?

From my experience, I wouldn't advice anyone to start business without properly considering these 4 questions.

1) What is your passion?
2) What are the resources you will need? Do you have the means of getting them?
3) How experienced are you in that field, and how easy is it to get knowledge to get you going?
4) How quickly do you want returns? Can you ensure till the business becomes profitable?

What's the most pressing concern you have when you are new to a business online?
Before starting any business, depending on your passion and the products that you will be , will be able to get the trust of people. These two things are very basic and mean a lot in new business.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right! Having passion for your business make you focus more on it.
Knowing how to manage your resources is also important for a successful business. Knowing how to manage your resources helps you avoid useless dealings.

It's possible to make money running a business online, but what does it really take to run that type of business as a beginner?

From my experience, I wouldn't advice anyone to start business without properly considering these 4 questions.

1) What is your passion?
3) How experienced are you in that field, and how easy is it to get knowledge to get you going?
4) How quickly do you want returns? Can you ensure till the business becomes profitable?

What's the most pressing concern you have when you are new to a business online?
The most pressing concern i have when i was first introduced to online business are stated as follows:
- I was bothered on the criteria for acceptance to become a qualified member
- Terms to follow to begin to earn money on the platform
- To understand how withdrawal request is being made

You are correct, those are question anyone who is interested in setting up an online business should answer correctly before lunching out. I Know of several persons who started an online business without planning out their road map. In no time they are Frustrated and out of the game of making profit from their business online.

1) What is your passion?

Well another aspect of it is to know the ROI of the intended business
[automerge]1609857642[/automerge]

1) What is your passion?

Well another aspect of it is to know the ROI of the intended business

For me, the most important should be why you are going into the business. Yes we all want to make profit and earn a living from any business we go into, but if the only thought in your head is how much you can make from it, then there is no genuine passion to want that business and if things don't start off brightly, you are likely going to run off.

1) What is your passion?

What's the most pressing concern you have when you are new to a business online

I think you should expect to have some hard times especially if you are at the beginning and it's your first business. I don't say you should expect to fail but just have the mentality and be prepared if that happens because honestly the odds are against you

Before proceeding to online buisness you must ask your self what are the things to be done,so you must bear in mind that you have to meet people who can help you run your business and guide you on what must be done to help promote your business so you won't be at a loss

I think you should expect to have some hard times especially if you are at the beginning and it's your first business. I don't say you should expect to fail but just have the mentality and be prepared if that happens because honestly the odds are against you
It's true that one must prepare for challenges. This is an important part of the business plan you should develop for the business.

If you know, accept and prepare for this problems, they won't sweet you off your feet when they come.

Besides passion, experience and qualifications for whatever business you want to set up, I'd say that it's also prudent and advisable to conduct market research to ascertain that indeed your service is in demand. You also need to scout out the competition and see how you can differentiate yourself in order to position yourself right. Ask yourself if you have a USP that can help you stand out. And lastly but not least, ensure you are in the most ideal location.

I totally agree with all this points you have mentioned, and I agree that the most important is the passion or zeal you have for the business and how much you know about the field of business. Even if you feel you know much you should still make research about this field of business.

Questions you must answer before you start an online business, following this thread you have all said things that should be look into before starting, let me add my own view on what to consider well before starting online business, I will say identify your targeted audience and device a perfect means of reaching out to them

You should ask yourself, what are product or service, are you ready to be a successful in your business that you are about to start, how can i start my dream business, the business that am about to start is it lucrative.

Yeah, you're right, this are the questions you really need to ask yourself and provide an answer to. You need to know if your idea meet the need, you have to know if it is feasible, you also have to know if your products is actually valuable to customers life

1) What is your passion?

this post is great .. they are certainly the most important factors to consider when starting a business .... in fact based on these questions you can build a sustainable business model

It's true that one must prepare for challenges. This is an important part of the business plan you should develop for the business.

If you know, accept and prepare for this problems, they won't sweet you off your feet when they come.
Well, you can't really prepare for all the problems that may appear because there will always be something new. But as you said it's important to accept this, and also learn from the problems do that next time you know what you have to do

You have said it all, but allow me to add a little to the last point you made. It is very necessary to know your business returns, not just yearly, but also weekly and monthly. This helps you know how to handle and balance the business account sheet.

1) What is your passion?

One of the greatest challenge that new online business have is lack of patience. Online business requires time for it to grow ,and this is quite a big challenge.
Secondly , the marketing of any online business is very crucial towards the growth of the business.

Seriously, you made really nice point in your post. My passion has always been my driving force even before I start sourcing for money then I will be gathering experience about the business before finally venturing into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds