Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Questions you must answer before starting an business online

Shaffy

Captain Junkie
Credits
It's possible to make money running a business online, but what does it really take to run that type of business as a beginner?

From my experience, I wouldn't advice anyone to start business without properly considering these 4 questions.

1) What is your passion?
2) What are the resources you will need? Do you have the means of getting them?
3) How experienced are you in that field, and how easy is it to get knowledge to get you going?
4) How quickly do you want returns? Can you ensure till the business becomes profitable?

What's the most pressing concern you have when you are new to a business online?

Advertisement Placeholder
Nice post! my passion has always been to make money full-time and passively online through Sports betting cryptocurrency trading, and blogging
I'm not looking at making making the millions in one day but rather to make certain percentage of my capital every month

Also you need to ask yourself what good will your services or products do to there society. Do I have a technical know how on how to efficiently run a business?

I think you are right , but one thing i consider that most is the resources that would be needed for the online business because that would be the most important

First of all you need to ask yourself if you're ready to do what it takes to be successful in the line of work you choose to enter and if the passion to succeed is there.

It's possible to make money running a business online, but what does it really take to run that type of business as a beginner?

From my experience, I wouldn't advice anyone to start business without properly considering these 4 questions.

1) What is your passion?
3) How experienced are you in that field, and how easy is it to get knowledge to get you going?
4) How quickly do you want returns? Can you ensure till the business becomes profitable?

What's the most pressing concern you have when you are new to a business online?
Interesting facts, having a passion for what business we plan to do, is very ideal. And waiting patiently for the business to balance before yielding profit is my priority.

1) What is your passion?

The information you provide is valuable. These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use. One of the most talked about things today is how long it takes to start earning money.Before starting any business, we should make sure that we start earning less and then move the business forward accordingly.

Very important post, these are facts and factors you must consider before starting any online business, that's if you want to succeed in the business

I believe before any one engage in any business be it online or not you must have objectives this will answer the needed questions perfectly without any flaws.the first question to ask when coming for online business is what will my prospect customer expect from my product.
[automerge]1608289155[/automerge]
I believe before any one engage in any business be it online or not you must have objectives this will answer the needed questions perfectly without any flaws.the first question to ask when coming for online business is what will my prospect customer expect from my product.

Last edited:
Is This Feasible? ...Does My Product Add Value to a Customer's Life? ...Can I See Myself Doing This for Years? ...Does It Work Within the Life I Want to Have? ...Can It Be Monetized? ...Can I Sell My Wife on the Idea? ...Can I Get a Complete Stranger to Buy My Product?

Great piece, I think you have dealt with this subject so justly. Online business is quite hard to run,alots of them fails in the lon run, if one can't answer these questions you have enumerated in the affirmative then that person has no business starting an online business.

1) What is your passion?

Everyone should read this post who is going to invest in some business these questions are mandatory and fundamental you are right everyone should know the answer of these questions if we know our passion our strategy is our goals and nature of our business we can obviously there's our business instantly.

Yes in addition to what you listed up there, you must also be committed to run a smooth and effective operation to satisfy your customers, it is all part of delivering quality services to ensure your customers get their goods in time and effectively.

Is This Feasible? ...Does My Product Add Value to a Customer's Life? ...Can I See Myself Doing This for Years? ...Does It Work Within the Life I Want to Have? ...Can It Be Monetized? ...Can I Sell My Wife on the Idea? ...Can I Get a Complete Stranger to Buy My Product?
Great analysis, especially the advice about consulting your significant other when starting a business.

Even if you decide to go against their wishes and start the business ( which happens in most cases of entrepreneurship), it's best to let them know.

It eventually affects their life and the relationship both of you have.

Also included are kids you have, or other people you work with.

One must be able to know weather the citation of the business is going to make profit. Also one must be able to know if the physical address is easily accessible to customers. Also one must know if people will be aware of the business.

1) What is your passion?

And more, you have to ask yourself what are the qualities of the product you want to offer society?
Are you ready to competitive with other?
Are you ready to take the risk?
Are you ready to make commitment to its succeed?
These questions need to be answered be for you start a business.

One of the most pressing issues I faced when I started my online business is getting traffic to my website. It took me some time to know that I need to do link building and Increase my domain authority to get ranked on search engine

I agree with passion as the #1 in your list because that is the most important. When your mind is not in the business because it is not interesting to you then it would be difficult to succeed. The mention of resources means the capital that you would need for the business to operate smoothly. I have seen some sites that went down due to lack of funds. My take on the capitalization is to have double of the estimated capital so that you wouldn't resort to borrowing later on.

I think those posted questions are quite right you have to first possess the zeal and passion, and also the experience has to be there.
But a question I ask myself before doing anything is, how well do I know this field I plan to venture into.

To me, your experience and knowledge on that field matters Alot to your success. I do not think it will be wise to venture into a business you have little or no knowledge about. Do not be discourage by the amount of time it will take you, to learn the required knowledge. I have been victim of such, starting out a business without proper knowledge about it, in no time my business crashed and I ran into debt. How I wished I took my time to learn, Definitely my story would have been different.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds