Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality of Customer Service

I can confidently say that you are a lot of companies and businesses around here that do not take customer support as their priority. This is a very dangerous thing to do to your business because of how important customers are.

Advertisement Placeholder
Here in my country, the quality of customer service depends on different companies. Some are so good while others are not so great. I have found some companies which are just so poor with customer service.

A good customer service is very essential for the growth of any business, it helps to convey much needed information on the laxity of some products or give a constructive criticism about goods and services.

Here in my country, the quality of customer service depends on different companies. Some are so good while others are not so great. I have found some companies which are just so poor with customer service.
I guess that only the big companies that are already well established are the ones with poor customer service's because they are already making money and don't care about what the less privilege customer thinks.

I guess that only the big companies that are already well established are the ones with poor customer service's because they are already making money and don't care about what the less privilege customer thinks.
This is true in most cases. However, there are well established companies with good customer care services so I believe it just depends on the particular organization involved.

This is true in most cases. However, there are well established companies with good customer care services so I believe it just depends on the particular organization involved.
I understand there are well established companies that have one of the best customer services, I am just saying some of them normally don't care about what customers feelings are about their products and services.

I understand there are well established companies that have one of the best customer services, I am just saying some of them normally don't care about what customers feelings are about their products and services.
I don't think it's right to generalize it. It is down to the particular organization involved. Also, most small businesses still have poor customer care services as well.

Some business owners in my country have good customer service while others don't treat their customers well they only care about money.

Most of the time it is depending on the feeling of the agent if he is tired or angry or happy so they show their emotions during the work.

Generally the quality of a customer service suppose to be good because he or she is the first pot of call of the company and should be good in speaking eloquently. In my country the quality of a customer service very according the organisations.

The customers service in my country is really quiet commendable despite all financial and social challenges facing the various business companies or organisations.
The case is quite different in my own country over here. The customer services of most companies are very poor. Majority of the customer care personnel in different companies don't know how to relate with the customer. They are not ready to listen and do the right thing.

Even though I don't have any business or organization I am running at the moment, but I do know that the customer care service section is very important as it can bring in or drive customers away due to the mode of answer from people working in this section. Any manager or owner should make sure to monitor this section very well. That is just my opinion though.

Quality customer service will involves providing efficient, quick, and friendly service to customers as well as building strong relationships with them. It also entails responding to customers' issues in time and handling any complaints deligently.
Every business that want to grow very well we'll always make sure that they have quality customer service because your customers are the essence of your business been in existence and as long as they are very happy with your services they will always keep patronizing your product and services.

There are some companies who are doing great with their customer service example of such is bizdustry,there are some who don't even have a functional Customer care service
Quality customer service will always make your customers feel very comfortable dealing with your business because they are always looking for where they will spend their money and be happy they spent it.

It is with the high level of competition that is even making things easier over here , if not because of the competition a lot of business won't really care about the customer service.

You are perfectly right , the level of competition is high here and the companies don't want to loose their custimers to another company and that's why their customer care representatives are always working hard.
It is with the high level of competition that is even making things easier over here , if not because of the competition a lot of business won't really care about the customer service.

I would like to day that some companies do have quality customer service but the banks in this region have the worst they just act like you are bothering them with exceptions of only a few bank customer service.

I would like to day that some companies do have quality customer service but the banks in this region have the worst they just act like you are bothering them with exceptions of only a few bank customer service.
Talking about the banks customer service agent here in my country is far more worse than ever , imagine deducting your money unnecessarily and when you make a complain , instead of apologising, they keep blabbing

The quality of customer service around here is greatly dependent on the kind of company. Large companies also have favorable customer quality because they are just trying to penetrate into the market.

Customer service is actually one of the most important aspect of every business. You should be able to have multiple ways in which customers can be able to reach you like live chat and email.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds