Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality of Customer Service

the quality of customer service differs from one company to another, I say that in my country the quality degree is somewhere average
Yeah, it differs from one company to another. It mostly depend on how must the management of company were able to trained and morivate the customer service units to be effective.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, the only thing that's very important to most people and their business is to get the money from the customers at all cost by all means necessary. When it comes to rendering customer service, they are zero flat on it.

Customer service differs company to company. However, the basic truth is the government agencies are terrible with customer service, where as the private companies provide good customer service.

The quality of customer service in my country is very poor. Most times when something goes wrong after u purchase a goods/service they only listen but u find out that often nothing is usually done about such complaint.

There are some banks in my country that offers great customer service support to their customers. Banks like Zenith bank, Stanbic, and some online banks like KUDA.

The rate and quality of customer service in my country is more than terrible, no matter the business it's the same, be it when calling Telecom or just normal online stores, there's still lots to be worked on

Quality customer care is very essential to the growth of a business. It entails attending to and resolving customers' complaints promptly. Most businesses have very rude customer care representatives and their response to customers' complaints is always terrible.

Quality customer care is very essential to the growth of a business. It entails attending to and resolving customers' complaints promptly. Most businesses have very rude customer care representatives and their response to customers' complaints is always terrible.
What do you think would be the reason for most of these rude customer care representatives we have around, could it be lack of proper training or what do you think?

These are the qualities of good customer service
  • Delivering Respect to Your Customer
  • Have Your Agents Practice Active Listening Skills
  • Empathy: The Key to Customer Success.
  • Ability to Communicate Clearly With the Customer.
  • A Positive Attitude. Be Patient. ...
  • Customer Service Agents Determined to Serve

How would you describe the quality of customer service in your country? Are there any other countries or places that do customer service better?
That's the best way to retain your customers,by providing them a good customers service. It helps to create a strong relationship between you and your customers.

Customers service involves meeting to the needs of your customers at the right time and providing them with the necessary services they require and promoting their interest in your company or business products.

Quality of customer service is very important in customer relations. This customer service is in position to response to the problems of customers in order to have best service tender to the public.

Well, quality customers service, include providing the customers with the best necessaries they needed at the best time. that's adherence to their complaints, providing them.with quality service. if this are, I will rate my country ad the best in providing quality customers service.

Customers service is actually very vital and important in any business but then most of the businesses don't practice a quality customer service and it is actually very bad

How would you describe the quality of customer service in your country? Are there any other countries or places that do customer service better?

I think there are many companies that have a rating system where you can rate the service provided to you. Not all the companies have such kind of system but companies that care about their customers have such system and they usually take complaints seriously.

Customer service differ from one company to another depending on kind of business and services they provide. The quality of customer service here is fair but it's better in the USA.

In some companies, customer service quality is as bad as not even existing because even after sending a complaint to them they wouldn't do anything about it, especially a company that has a great number of customers on daily basis.
Especially the banks and telecommunications. There are other companies in my country that are prompt about meeting customers request and resolving issues.

The quality of customer care service in most of the companies in my country is below average. Majority of the people who hired to handle the customer care department don't have passion for the job.
Seriously this is something that is very common in most business establishment in my country because a lot of people take on jobs that they don't really have passion for but I'm only interested in the money that I've been paid which is why they do it without caring how it affects the business.

Seriously this is something that is very common in most business establishment in my country because a lot of people take on jobs that they don't really have passion for but I'm only interested in the money that I've been paid which is why they do it without caring how it affects the business.
I can't really blame them. the reason is that those who employ them don't do follow up on them to see if they are doing the job excellently. This makes some of the customer care employee to address the customer anyhow because they believe that no matter what they do they cannot attract any penalty from the company which is very bad m

The customers service here in my country is not so encouraging and as a matter of fact I stay away from things that were developed here because from experience, it takes forever to get a feedback from them after making a complaint

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds