Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality of Customer Service

In some companies, customer service quality is as bad as not even existing because even after sending a complaint to them they wouldn't do anything about it, especially a company that has a great number of customers on daily basis.
Through out your existence in your country you have witnessed good and bad customer services. From experience, which one is most frequent ?

Advertisement Placeholder
The quality of a customer service are
1.To be friendly
2.Efficient
3.Quick
4.Good quality service
But in my country we only have care giver not that they have passion for the job.

The customer service in my environment is quite commendable , because of the high rate of competition in business, most firms has improved their customer service just to satisfy their customers
Exactly, good and quality customer service support to your business customers or clients would always make them feel appreciated and influence their decision on buying all the time.

The provision of customers service in my country, to some extent I will consider it as the best form of customer service provided. This is because the essence of customers service is to meet up to the needs and demand of the people towards your product or company. and my country are trying their best to do that.

1.To be friendly
2.Efficient
3.Quick
4.Good quality service
But in my country we only have care giver not that they have passion for the job.
Having a care giver is even better, most customer service I have come across are very rude, and do not know how to talk. I will send you a recent screenshot of my experience with a customer service. I was told to contact the number on Whatsapp or call If I needed any thing.

I can't really blame them. the reason is that those who employ them don't do follow up on them to see if they are doing the job excellently. This makes some of the customer care employee to address the customer anyhow because they believe that no matter what they do they cannot attract any penalty from the company which is very bad m
Personally I don't blame them as well because this country is so messed up that a graduate will stay out of job for more than six years after graduating in the university.

Personally I don't blame them as well because this country is so messed up that a graduate will stay out of job for more than six years after graduating in the university.
Issue of unemployment also contribute to the bigger problem. and everything rest on lack of visionary leaders in the country. The country is blessed with huge natural and human resources. But all these are virtually useless due to lack of good leadership in the country.

I think the western companies always have good customer service compare to the African companies. I could remember how I do waste much of my time just because I want to meet with customer care of my bank to direct error that made.

The quality of customer service depends on the corporation. Some big ones have bad customer service and sometimes I find the small companies that provide better customer service. When the company has an automated phone answering then expect to spend more time with it.

Actually here in my country, Theresa a good customer service here. What most businesses knows doing well is the part of the customer service. They will give to you so.that your mind will.be occupied with their brand name

1.To be friendly
2.Efficient
3.Quick
4.Good quality service
Even if you're not friendly but you attend to my questions and solve whatever problem that is dragonmeet come to your office then I am all satisfied with the service which can be regarded as a good service.

Customer care service personnel needs to be very welcoming when they are having a conversation with the customers. They must be highly knowledgeable about the product and services so that they will be able to solve any problem bring by the customers.

In my country, customer service differ from one business to another depending on the business owner behavior to the customers. Some have very bad customer service while others have a nice customer service.

I agree. This is the same case in my country. usually, big corporations care a lot about their employees and customers and they are willing to provide better services to their customers. Governmental organizations lack a good customer support, though.

I think the western companies always have good customer service compare to the African companies. I could remember how I do waste much of my time just because I want to meet with customer care of my bank to direct error that made.
You are very correct in your assessment. The quality of customer care in other countries cannot be compared to our own country. Foreign corporations know that the customer care is the face of the company and they can take it seriously.

Talking on customer service experience over here, I think we have some organization that enforces their customer service representative to treat customers the right way, such organization gives out a well hung customer service to their customers but more importantly it depends on the personality of the representative

There are companies I've had deals with and they have great customer service and there are others who have very poor customer service mostly because they hire people who are inept in the art
Quality customer service is something that is very cold to the survival of your business because those customers are the very essence while your business is set up in the first place.

Well, I may say customers service is the work of the government or the decision of the government to takes most especially in a capitalist economy. Most of the private companies are trying their best and any that does not, is at his own risk.

The quality of customers service is to attend to their customers at anytime, because is very good to reply to their message whenever them are need.

The customers service in my country is really quiet commendable despite all financial and social challenges facing the various business companies or organisations.

How would you describe the quality of customer service in your country? Are there any other countries or places that do customer service better?

Well, I believe that many companies in certain countries are better than other countries when it comes to providing customer care services. This is because most of the businesses in many countries do not care much about customers and they focus more on making money. Companies in Tier 1 countries are much better organized and they definitely provide better service to their customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds