Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality of Customer Service

From my little observation , most business organisation do not take customers service as the most important and this can only be made available in official business organisation such as Banks and other financial institute. So many do not believe this to contribute to the progress of their business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Effectiveness of customer service is usually dependent on the company policies and I have actually been privileged to see some that have taken customer service very seriously.

If I am going to classify every customer service that I have received in this country then I think it is going to be fair but then they are still some companies that have very horrible customer service.

A lot of people massively underrated how much having a good social media presents and having an effective customer service can be able to go in your business and as such they neglected.

The quality of customer service is to have a good customer service skills because we all know all customers are very important, so we need to treat they very good an nice.

It depends. Offline customer services tend to be a mixed bag. Online, it tends to be good if not great.

I have experienced both. Most of my issues and complaints coming from big box stores (Walmart, Amazon, Target, etc.) and chain fast-food places messing up orders. Happens 90% of the time.

The quality of customer service and relationship management should be highly prioritize by any organization that want to be successful. Great establishment even send some of their staffs to undergo this training. The truth is that if an organization doesn't get it right with the customers, such organization always struggle.

Contribute in your client the profits will pay off. will control you through the ins and outs of overseeing your client benefit quality. Customer expectations are rising. Consequently, companies that prioritize support quality are leading the way. Optimize how you speak to your customers to push yourself into that bracket – customer support quality deserves conscientious management.

The quality of customer must be very high. Every business owners must understand that the way you treat your customers affects your goodwill either positively or negatively

The quality of customer service in my country vary from organization to organization and from individual to individual. It is not something that you can say it's all bad or all good. The type of business enterprise you encounter will tell you the type of customer service treatment you get at the end of the day.

The quality of customer must be very high. Every business owners must understand that the way you treat your customers affects your goodwill either positively or negatively
The quality must be high , fast and effective and the customer care must always attend to every customer the same way no matter their financial background , that will bring about trust and honesty from the customer's.

The quality of customer service in my country depends on the kind of business you are dealing with. I have come across some certain businesses in which their customer service is very swift and good. I have also come across some businesses in which their customer service does not really make sense at all and they are very harsh.

Customers service is the most important priority of every form of business because meeting to the needs of your customers helped alot In the promotion of it productivity and large rate of recognition.
One thing that most sensitiveemployers usually does and if keen towards making sure that his customers are always coming back to the business,is to put a good customer care unit that wll attend to the needs of customers in a mannered and cultured way.

The quality of customer service definitely differs from businesses because big businesses are going to prioritise customer care so as not to lose customers.

The quality of customer service definitely differs from businesses because big businesses are going to prioritise customer care so as not to lose customers.
Here in my environment , almost seventy percent of the big companies doesn't prioritise customer service care because they believe they have everything needed . But small and developing companies takes customer services seriously .

In my country, customers service providing unite are really try to do there best to the customers though it's may be because there is alot of competition in the production company and all wanted to have a better number of customers.

The quality of customer service in my country most especially I'm financial institutions is so unbearable. You'll wait and wait and wait till, you may likely use the whole day in trying to achieve one thing.

The banking sector in my country is one of the worst place that you can get a good customer service experience because they will always be giving you useless excuses when it comes to giving you answer as to how transactions were carried on your account. I got charged over $1 as SMS charges which I never received.

The banking sector in my country is one of the worst place that you can get a good customer service experience because they will always be giving you useless excuses when it comes to giving you answer as to how transactions were carried on your account. I got charged over $1 as SMS charges which I never received.

Well, I think that not all the banks might be offering poor customer support. There might be many banks that might be offering great support. There are a few international banks in my country and they offer awesome customer support to their customers.

I think it depends on the company and the support you're using. I think most support groups in the US are fairly decent or good at least. But, I imagine there are some bad support teams from major companies. I know PayPal can be a pain to deal with through their customer service lines.

I think it depends on the company and the type of support they offer.

Well, I think that not all the banks might be offering poor customer support. There might be many banks that might be offering great support. There are a few international banks in my country and they offer awesome customer support to their customers.

Personally I am yet to see any banking company in Nigeria that offers high-quality customer service to their clients because if you go to Twitter, a lot of customers of all the banks in Nigeria are complaining about how poor all their customer services are.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds