Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality of Customer Service

Overall I think there is some work to be done honestly because some of the customer service delivery is terrible. Others are average at best, while some are good.

Advertisement Placeholder
the quality of customer service differs from one company to another, I say that in my country the quality degree is somewhere average

Customer service is consistently good when business regulators keep businesses in check periodically. Business regulators will take bad reviews of a business more seriously and force them to be more supportive of customers.

Here in my country, only a few people recognise the importance of customer service a lot of organisations do not even have which may be the reason many Business are not growing.

How would you describe the quality of customer service in your country? Are there any other countries or places that do customer service better?
Customer service in my country is not really encourage cos we all shout and sing the issues of dollar rising and spoiling the customer service

If there is availability of competition in your area among businesses, you will observe that the level of competition will be different from one business to another because they are having different customer services principles

The quality of customer care representative in my country is really poor, some don't even reply mails in this modern times

Customer service role as the name implies are suppose to meet the concerns and issues that customers are facing,so there are baseline principles that should guide their operations,and anything short of this is regarded as bad service irrespective of country.

Quality customer service entails providing consumers with fast, rapid, and courteous service while also developing strong connections with them. It also includes promptly reacting to consumer concerns and resolving any complaints.

Customers service is the most important priority of every form of business because meeting to the needs of your customers helped alot In the promotion of it productivity and large rate of recognition.

There are companies I've had deals with and they have great customer service and there are others who have very poor customer service mostly because they hire people who are inept in the art
True. I believe some companies aren't doing more when it comes to employing their customer care providers. They should be well scrutinized before given the job

There are very good companies with an exceptional customer service teams that I have met before and cannot but wonder how they are so good at it while others choose to become so dull in handling theirs

Customer care service depends on company to company. I get a better customer service from private companies, but poor customer service from the government agencies.

Well sincerely I will say some companies in my country has a very good customer service,and the people they place there are go nice when handling or communicating with customers
[automerge]1634400541[/automerge]
Every business owner should be able to study their customers and know what they love,if the customer prefer less quality product for cheaper price then you give that to the business and vice versa

Last edited:
The quality of customer service is Nigeria depends on the particular organization. Some are good while some are poor and some are very poor. Just like one of my crypto wallet account. They are so useless in their customer service

Customer service in my country is not really encourage cos we all shout and sing the issues of dollar rising and spoiling the customer service
The worst of them all are those at banks. And sometimes I try to put myself in their shoe, few of them attain to hundreds of customers a day, I can imagine what they go through. Banks should employ more staffs

The quality of customer service in my Country is still on the average, you either get solutions for your issues or you may not even get any response, you may not get satisfaction from responses with respect to inquiries, calls are sometimes responded to late or you may not get any response. I constantly deal with an international Chinese e-commerce store and whenever I have complaints, inquiries or orders, I am swiftly responded to despite the high amount of their workload. The telecoms, banks, fintechs etc in my Country need to improve their customer service quality if they really want to last long and grow within the market.

The quality of customer service operations in my country is low. This is evident in delayed resolution of complaints,bad interpersonal relationships.

Personally, I will rate the customers service in my country to be below average. With exception with few companies that provide excellent customer service.

But most of companies customer service are not doing well. The major factors is not far fetched they are underpaid and majority are contract staffs.

The thing about customer service here in my country is that some niches or industries are more responsive or provide better customer care than others. I've noticed industries like healthcare, hospitality always have great customer service than others in general.
Other ones like food, phones and internet services don't have that excellent customer care service

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds