Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualities of the position of Manager or Boss in a company

Generally, this is what happens. When employees are listened to, served and given solutions, they in turn reciprocate with good actions for the company.
As such, the employer should always give listening ears to the employees, and know what's on their mind. In order to keep the company healthy for transparent work time.

Advertisement Placeholder
In relation to subordinates, a good manager should respect, it's reciprocal, should also motivate, inspire and relate well with them.
You at right ,a good manager should respect his or her workers because respect is reciprocal, if You are free with them, it will create a good and condusive working environment.

You at right ,a good manager should respect his or her workers because respect is reciprocal, if You are free with them, it will create a good and condusive working environment.
That's right @Shigobad , When a manager respects his employees he receives equal treatment. I know of cases where managers are abusive and disrespectful to staff, and the work environment is totally unacceptable.

When the manager feels over presumptuous indeed, then the company will be in total disarray cos of his or her indifferent attitudes.

When the manager feels over presumptuous indeed, then the company will be in total disarray cos of his or her indifferent attitudes.
These things happen when the manager does not have the necessary qualities for these functions. Therefore, as you explain in the publication, there will be no control of the workers, but a total disorder.

These things happen when the manager does not have the necessary qualities for these functions. Therefore, as you explain in the publication, there will be no control of the workers, but a total disorder.
You're right. If the manager is short of quality to address the lingering issues around the company it causes tension, and uproar.

You're right. If the manager is short of quality to address the lingering issues around the company it causes tension, and uproar.
If the manager does not have this quality, he/she should leave the position and in this case he/she should take courses or workshops on personnel management, in order to develop the necessary skills for the position.

If the manager does not have this quality, he/she should leave the position and in this case he/she should take courses or workshops on personnel management, in order to develop the necessary skills for the position.
Good idea, they should seek mentorship to back them up on the career they've choosing. Being inexperience is just tantamount to driving unsuccessful business time.

Good idea, they should seek mentorship to back them up on the career they've choosing. Being inexperience is just tantamount to driving unsuccessful business time.
That is why it is of utmost importance that the manager has the necessary qualities to perform his functions in a correct way and take the company to a high level with a good management of the employees.

That is why it is of utmost importance that the manager has the necessary qualities to perform his functions in a correct way and take the company to a high level with a good management of the employees.
Yeah, the manager have to be competent enough with qualities to fulfil the work demand task to enable nice atmosphere in the company's environment.

Yeah, the manager have to be competent enough with qualities to fulfil the work demand task to enable nice atmosphere in the company's environment.
The best way to demonstrate that you have the right qualities is through your performance in front of employees, management, treatment, value and respect in our functions and actions as subordinates.

The best way to demonstrate that you have the right qualities is through your performance in front of employees, management, treatment, value and respect in our functions and actions as subordinates.
You're very much correct @Sariana23. When the manager display unique qualities in front of his or her employees through the level of his skills, and enthusiasm respect comes in.

You're very much correct @Sariana23. When the manager display unique qualities in front of his or her employees through the level of his skills, and enthusiasm respect comes in.
It is a must, in this way employees will work with more dedication and enthusiasm in their functions, therefore everyone will be happy. The first step to a better work environment comes from the superiors.

It is a must, in this way employees will work with more dedication and enthusiasm in their functions, therefore everyone will be happy. The first step to a better work environment comes from the superiors.
The superiors shows example and the employees follows suit to work exponentially to carry the company higher.

The superiors shows example and the employees follows suit to work exponentially to carry the company higher.
This is the reason why I created the topic the qualities of a manager, as it is important for companies to function in a positive way and for the well-being of the employees, so the company is more likely to succeed.

This is the reason why I created the topic the qualities of a manager, as it is important for companies to function in a positive way and for the well-being of the employees, so the company is more likely to succeed.
If the employees work diligently and give their all for the work they've been chosen to do, then the company will grow exponentially. Better work from the workers, both superior and other working will take the company productivity higher.

From my own experience I have discovered a boss should be able to do everything he asks his employees to do. The best way to learn how to be 100% successful in a job is to start at the bottom and work your way up. He needs to be able to look at a position from the point of view of his employees so that he can foresee problems and deal with them fairly.

I once worked in a supermarket where 3 trainee managers were brought in with no experience of retail. I worked on a checkout and they were asking me how to do things because they had no idea. Not one of them lasted very long as they were out of their depth and they all moved on within a few months. Had they started on the checkouts and done various different tasks around the shop they would have learned more quickly.

One of the mostimportant quality of a good manager that our business teacher taught us when when I was in secondary school is the ability for you to solve problems and ability to work under stress and pressure, ability to take and face any problem that arises in an organisation actually make you a good manager.

Those of us who work online and offline hope to have a respectful boss who values our effort and dedication in the functions that we perform daily in his company. But there are many cases in which we do not receive the above from our superiors, so I believe that not everyone is prepared to carry out this position. Although the person has studies and knowledge, he does not know how to get along well with subordinates. So I wonder. What are the qualities that stand out to be a good Manager or Boss?
I think that the most important thing to be a good boss or manager is to be able to lead without being over bearing and authoritarian. I think that if you have this quality then you are able to inspire those that are working for you and this will increase their productivity.

1 basic quality of the position of a manager in a company is leadership role, to manage the company's affairs and also put things in order for smooth running of the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds