Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualifications needed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Yeah, you're right about that. Maybe you need to be good with the use of English so you can communicate well with most of your clients and also have the knowledge of maths for calculating expenses and profits

Advertisement Placeholder
Like the saying "qualification gets you one foot through the door but your skills and ability gets you past the door", even though this doesn't apply in all cases, but it does matter sometimes.

Are the qualifications needed to start a business or become a freelancer online? Maths and English are the basics you need, and any other qualifications will depend on the type of work you're planning to go into. I have the essential ones, and a couple of computing certificates too.

There are a few freelancing sites that require you to upload your resume and I guess they do this because they place a lots of emphasis on qualifications and see if you meet the job description.

Are the qualifications needed to start a business or become a freelancer online? Maths and English are the basics you need, and any other qualifications will depend on the type of work you're planning to go into. I have the essential ones, and a couple of computing certificates too.
Normally I believe you dont need any qualification in order to start a business or an online freelancer, I believe if you have a good communicative skill and you are also business oriented, you can become a business man and also a freelancer.

One of the requirements required to succeed is the language. Have a basic understanding of how you want your content to be written if you are a writer. You just need to develop yourself more and learn more to extend your niches

Perhaps these are the most basic qualifications needed to succeed online. I would love to add that some skills and know-how in the required field should be acquired. Perhaps I should add some common sense too.

I don't think the qualification has to do with the business especially freelancer, what you just need is to training yourself by keeps reading and writing always

I will say that this depends on the type of business. There are businesses that don't really require academic qualifications but skills based on the kind of job. Though in most cases, math and English should be the basics in order to know the how to handle finances and communicate with customers.

I will say that this depends on the type of business. There are businesses that don't really require academic qualifications but skills based on the kind of job. Though in most cases, math and English should be the basics in order to know the how to handle finances and communicate with customers.
Most of does manual labour jobs in various companies like Chevron and the likes, they do not really need any form of academic qualifications. Have you worked as a labour worker before?

I think qualifications could be required if the websites ask for experienced, qualified staff for their website, and I think this is why having a degree might be important. I have come across many freelancing sites that require you to have degree before they could allow you to work.

You might not really need any more qualification about from the basic understanding of English and maths which to me I believe Math may not really be necessary especially if your niche is not related to math.. in some rare circumstances you might be asked to provide your own qualification certificate depending on the skill you want to go into

Other qualifications may not be needed but personally I feel English is a necessity in any online business,it helps makes the work easy to carry out

I think to start an online business, it is pertinent to have qualifications in the area you're planning to go into. General studies, maths and English plus an acquired skill is a good step.

To be very honest qualification is not one of those things you need in order to build a successful business online. Qualification can only be essential when you want to focus on a particular field in online business.

Qualifications are not needed to start up a business or become a freelancer. Like you said, the basic thing is knowing Math and English. Also one should be willingly to learn new things.

I think you have the basic qualifications which you just stated above. Basic knowledge on computer is very neccessary and it must be learned formally or informally either from friends and family.

Same applied to business, it either you have qualifications as a degree or become an apprentice for some months or years is very essential to success in business.

You do not need any kind of formal qualification before you can be able to start making money online. The most important thing on your own part is that you should be very disciplined and you should have skill and commitment.

When it's comes to qualifications for any kind of jobs it's all depends on the job requirements and what is needed. But there is always and most needed in any job and carry out a good job is English language it is needed in anything or jobs you want to carry out

In starting a freelance business, there is no specific qualifications which is needed to make you successful they only thing needed is your ability to read and write. there so many successful men who are not educated.

I do not think you even need mathematical skills unless you want to go into programming or you want to become a mathematics teacher online. The basic thing is that you should be able to solve simple problems and you should be able to communicate effectively and fluently with other people online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds