Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualifications needed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
You do not need any formal qualification before you can start acting and making money online immediately. The only requirements that you are going to need is to have a mobile phone and internet connection.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to do the job and want to get into a company qualification is a must, but if you are someone who wants to want to start their own in that case more than qualification learning is required.

It very depends on the work it's self for example if you are planning to become a successful owner of an international company then your english skills must be in a high level and you must have the papers which prove that your english have passed all of the tests and is good enough for such an owner. Someone who is working in a local body builders company wouldn't have to know english because his local country's native language is not english so he doesn't need it. But overall I think that english is the best qualification and cannot be replaced by any other qualification because it is the most useful of them. I'm going to have the best educational qualification of english and I'm very sure that it will help me in the future, in jobs, with communicating with others and in general.

Marketing and psychology in business is something that you cannot be able to learn in school but you can be able to carry out topics that will help and prepare you to that. This is why education is important but not absolute

You do not need any formal qualification before you can start acting and making money online immediately. The only requirements that you are going to need is to have a mobile phone and internet connection.
If we are to be specific , most especially with online business and works , I don't think you need any educational qualifications to start doing business and making money online.

It depends on a few things. If your business is local then you don't need to know english but your own native language, although english will help you in order to speak with foreigners who don't know your native language but technically it wouldn't be a big problem as long as there are no too many of them. Maths is required for specific jobs, as of tax calculator, high-tech worker, maths problems solver, maths teacher, so usually maths is not required for many jobs unlike english that is always helpful regardless if the business is local or global. there are specific majors that you learn in school in order to learn them further in the university, and such majors are required for very specific jobs, and not for all of the jobs, only when you are planning to work in a specific type of a job by your decision.

Yes, good qualifications is needed for one to get a good and well paying job at my side, that is why most people trigger more efforts on there books to get good qualifications at the end of their studies.

Yes, you need to be qualified by acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge required of you. If you want to become a graphics designer or a web designer then you are actually need to be very professional because there are a lot of competition on freelancing platforms. You do not need an academic qualification for you to become a freelancer or even start a business but you need skills.

Although qualifications are needed to start some online work before you can even earn and some of the site are Freelancer and Brianchain which there qualifications most include math and English.

Yes, you need to be qualified by acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge required of you. If you want to become a graphics designer or a web designer then you are actually need to be very professional because there are a lot of competition on freelancing platforms. You do not need an academic qualification for you to become a freelancer or even start a business but you need skills.
Acquiring the skills are much more important that getting qualifications. However, some qualifications and certifications may prove to be valuable advantage if there is much competition.

You do not need any kind of qualification before you can be able to start making money as the most important thing is that you should just look for her to get the best.

Acquiring the skills are much more important that getting qualifications. However, some qualifications and certifications may prove to be valuable advantage if there is much competition.
Definitely, certifications may be important in some areas including businesses. If you include your certificate from reputable platforms like Udemy and so many others in your portfolio on freelancing platforms, you may get the opportunity to get jobs easier than others.

Definitely, certifications may be important in some areas including businesses. If you include your certificate from reputable platforms like Udemy and so many others in your portfolio on freelancing platforms, you may get the opportunity to get jobs easier than others.
This is very true and you seem to agree with my point. Online certifications will always be an added advantage to getting a job if there's too much competition for that particular role or job.

This is very true and you seem to agree with my point. Online certifications will always be an added advantage to getting a job if there's too much competition for that particular role or job.
Yes, I agree with your assertion. Online certifications from reputable platforms like Udemy, Google will give you higher chances of even getting offline jobs in some countries. The online space has really evolved.

Although qualifications are needed to start some online work before you can even earn and some of the site are Freelancer and Brianchain which there qualifications most include math and English.
Though I don't dispute what you are saying concerning the needed qualification before you can work on freelancing sites but there are some freelancing sites that don't ask for that.

Base on the naturre and manner through which busineses and online activities is been conducted these days,i don't think the issue of qualification is actually needed,because at the end of the day,your experience on something one has been doing will be what count.

Absolutely there is no any needed qualifications yo be able to start a business both online and offline or any freelance site. all you needed is to be able to read and write and also interpret information with understanding.

If you want to become a freelancer you need professional skills, education, and informal training are essential for building professional skills. For instance, if you want to provide writing services., you need to study language and writing in college and university. A lot of people have managed to start and build a successful business without formal education but you still need knowledge and skill to do that.

If you want to become a freelancer you need professional skills, education, and informal training are essential for building professional skills. For instance, if you want to provide writing services., you need to study language and writing in college and university. A lot of people have managed to start and build a successful business without formal education but you still need knowledge and skill to do that.

I am a freelancer myself. However, I have never received any kind of training at all. I gained experience by working online and learning many things online myself. I improved my writing skills and this is something that helped me a lot. Right now, I am one of the most popular freelancer on many different platforms.

Base on the naturre and manner through which busineses and online activities is been conducted these days,i don't think the issue of qualification is actually needed,because at the end of the day,your experience on something one has been doing will be what count.

Once you are able to read and write, you have a big edge succeeding on the internet as communication is key to getting there. I will always wish to have a situation where more people who decide to start working online become successful at whatever skills that they are selling on the internet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds