Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Purchasing a business

There are lots of questions that need to be asked . Mind you, the owner will may not want to divulge some information because he may have the thought that the buyer may not buy anymore.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are lots of questions that need to be asked . Mind you, the owner will may not want to divulge some information because he may have the thought that the buyer may not buy anymore.
Normally if I am the owner that wanted to sell the business ,i will personally with old some informations about the problem of the business incase the person buying it might decided not to buy again.

Normally if I am the owner that wanted to sell the business ,i will personally with old some informations about the problem of the business incase the person buying it might decided not to buy again.
That's what people does whenever they want to sell their properties. Even if it's a car, they will never divulge the necessary information or the fault that the car has to the buyer.

That's what people does whenever they want to sell their properties. Even if it's a car, they will never divulge the necessary information or the fault that the car has to the buyer.
No dealer or business man will ever tell you any bad information concerning the business or the product he or she is about to sell for you because you will definitely change your mind .

No dealer or business man will ever tell you any bad information concerning the business or the product he or she is about to sell for you because you will definitely change your mind .
If we really looked at it from the angle of marketing. It isn't good for business. Selling things with defaults will make your customers not want to keep coming back. The best thing one could do is to ensure that you are selling things that is of high quality.

Purchasing a business is a good move. The fact remains that it is already an existing business that has been in the heart of her customers . but you need to ask a question. Does the business have a goodwill that's worth it

Purchasing a business is a good way of expanding your source of income. but it is very important to engage in due diligence before you can decide to purchase a business. Make sure the business you want to purchase has the prospect of a good future.

Personally, if the deal to purchase the business is a good one, it's definitely going to be a good one to go through with. A friend of mine actually purchased a fish farm business.
To me, if you’re set on the idea of buying a business, then it’s crucial to make sure you pick the right business . The easiest way to set yourself up for success is buying a business that you’re passionate about improving and taking to the next level, the probability of making profit is guaranteed

To me, if you’re set on the idea of buying a business, then it’s crucial to make sure you pick the right business . The easiest way to set yourself up for success is buying a business that you’re passionate about improving and taking to the next level, the probability of making profit is guaranteed
Most people buy business just because of their greediness and they dont even have time to make the necessary research in finding out more about the business proper.

I have always been of the opinion that you can purchase your business provided that you can be able to match the estimated value. This is because it is going to see if you a lot of stress like licensing and market penetration when you are just launching a business. You should as well be very careful about the kind of equipment.

There are people who purchase business because of greediness without investigating on the particular business and knowing the reason why the former owner is trying to sell it.

Well I may not naturally purchase a business but in case there is need for me to purchase a business , I think I have to see the potential in the business I am thinking of getting. The business should also be profitable in all areas and the location must be suitable.

There are several and numerous questions to ask about a business because you want to know more about it. it may came in form of a research question like what are the market strategies to run the business.

Try to see if the business owner is a member of any trade union and is meant to pay taxes to any of them at all . This is a very important question to ask.

Asking of questions is not the only way of avoiding trouble with the business. Doing the right thing is the most important and every agreement that is being made during the buying process of the business must be done at law courts or a lawyer must be present.

Try to see if the business owner is a member of any trade union and is meant to pay taxes to any of them at all . This is a very important question to ask.

Thats one of the aspect of the question which you need to ask or find out before you decided to buy a business , finding our if the previous owner is in any association of trade union.

If I am interested to buy a business for whatever reason , the reputation of the business is what I put into consideration and the reason for which the business is being sold. Those two things are very important to me.

It is important to ask of the cost of running the business . it will allow you have a clear picture on the profitability. You should also get to the root bottom of the profitability status of the business.

Well once you want to start a business, first it is really good to know what type of business you want to involve yourself in and the location where that business will have more value, then having the capital will round everything.

There are a lot of things that you need to find out before getting to purchase a business from somebody, because you are buying someone else's property and you may not have known what else they have done with such business before getting to sell it to you.

You should be open and ask the business owner or the person who intends to sell about the things that he learnt from the business so that you might not make some mistakes on your own path.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds