Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Purchasing a business

Business name also play an important role in our businesses,if I have a good business name it might boost your sales,I don't think it's a bad idea to buy a business name for your business.
Yes, exactly Business name is also very important. When buying a new business, You might find it necessary to change the business name also. So the public can know there is a new management.

Advertisement Placeholder
When trying to buy a business over , you must know the present situation of the business , the predicament , the profits , in order to know what you are involving yourself into .

Yes, exactly Business name is also very important. When buying a new business, You might find it necessary to change the business name also. So the public can know there is a new management.
Yes based on the research I make, I found out that business name also attract a lot of people to the business, if you are have a good business name I'm very sure it's going to be awesome.

The name given to your business is very important , most especially when you are buying a business over , though some people don't sees it as a big deal changing the name, but just to let people know there's change in ownership.

The name given to your business is very important , most especially when you are buying a business over , though some people don't sees it as a big deal changing the name, but just to let people know there's change in ownership.

I believe that certain kinds of business names might attract more customers. However, you must also ensure that the quality of the product is also high as well in the first place.

Yes, It is very important.
I personally find it important to change a business name after purchasing. There might be something the Previous owner is doing wrong before. Changing the name might means change in the operation of the business.

Yes, It is very important.
I personally find it important to change a business name after purchasing. There might be something the Previous owner is doing wrong before. Changing the name might means change in the operation of the business.

I think that changing the name has its own disadvantages. If you change the name, then you may be required to start marketing once again from the scratch.

I think that changing the name has its own disadvantages. If you change the name, then you may be required to start marketing once again from the scratch.
Yes, Changing name as its own disadvantage and advantage. If you know the reason the owner wants to sell the business. It might give you an insight whether the name change would be good or not.

You would need to know the full details of all assets and liabilities of the business. You also need to know the financial history of the busines for at least the past five years.

Knowing the history of that particular business is very important be for buying a business over , you need to know if the business is doing well before you decided to buy or not ,

If I was to purchase a business, what sort of questions should I ask the business owner that could help with the trade? It's important that you don't regret your buying decision so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The business owner whom you are trying to purchase from is actually going to lie about some information if you ask him directly but I believe that when you asked for the documentation of all the business, then you will get everything that you need to know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds