Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Purchasing a business

The best way to start a business as an enterpreneur is to start and establish your own business but most times buying an already established business is an opportunity .
I think a better option is to start your own business. You will save a lot of money. You need patience to excel your business, though.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, if the deal to purchase the business is a good one, it's definitely going to be a good one to go through with. A friend of mine actually purchased a fish farm business.
You can purchase a business by meeting the venture capitalist in your city.venture capitalist usually have different business ready to be sold to the public

You can see if the business owner shares any specific strategies for growing the business. It might be beneficial, if you could get some important insights from him. If the business owner already has tried number of different things without any success, then you may want to reconsider your decision.

You can bring in experts that would help you conduct feasibility studies and you can ascertain how profitable the business would be.
One thing you shouldn't miss is the books of the business; you need to critically look into it - the credits and all.

Purchasing a business should be done with extra care. Try to research about the business and see the reason why you can turn it around before you can go ahead and purchase it. Try to know their cash flow to see if there is anything you can change in it when you take over.

Very true it is better you build up your business from scratch so you can n build it to suit your mode of operation.
As long as the business have a very good prospects of succeeding I don't see a reason why you cannot buy it and push the business into making good profit from it.

Make sure the business you are buying has a good prospect. The business must be something you can easily turn around by spending little resources. There is no point in buying a business that is already a dead fish in the water.

There are several and numerous questions you are expected to ask before purchasing any business from any person or organisation. It's expected of you to find out the reason why the business is being sold and what are the challenges of the business?

Buying a business requires one to ask so many important questions. One of them is if the business has any debts. For example if the rent for the stall has been paid the past months, any electricity bills and any other debts that may affect the business running.
This is actually why I will always advise any of my friend who wants to purchase an existing business to understand everything about the business and know their financial record.

Trying to understand everything concerning the business you are trying to buy over is very important , you need to make research to know how the business is faring before buying.
This is actually why I will always advise any of my friend who wants to purchase an existing business to understand everything about the business and know their financial record.

You can see if the business owner shares any specific strategies for growing the business. It might be beneficial, if you could get some important insights from him. If the business owner already has tried number of different things without any success, then you may want to reconsider your decision.
Everyone actually have their own business plan when it comes to how to run their own business so if the business doesn't tally with what you actually want to do I don't see the reason why you have to purchase it.

Like you just said , when starting a business , we all have our various different business plan in which we are meant to follow and if the plan you have for your own business doesn't works with the business you are trying to start , then theres no point buying the business.
Everyone actually have their own business plan when it comes to how to run their own business so if the business doesn't tally with what you actually want to do I don't see the reason why you have to purchase it.

It is good to ask so many questions about the business you want to start and also do research as well, because is really good to know more about the business that you want to go into, before starting.

There are lots of questions you could ask, when buying a business. I think the most important part is to agree on a price and work towards it. Also you could ask business related questions.

Buying a business requires one to ask so many important questions. One of them is if the business has any debts. For example if the rent for the stall has been paid the past months, any electricity bills and any other debts that may affect the business running.
It is actually very rights that you know all the financial record about the business that you want to purchase so that you know exactly what you're getting into and not run into unnecessary expenses.

I never developed the idea of buying already established business from individuals. I love to build my own to meet up the expectation i craved for it. I believe you're an expert when it comes to online business, you should create one from the scratch, build it up it will surely match or even surpass that one you craved to buy.
It is actually very challenging buying a business that you never really had the interest on because it is another person's business idea which you have to struggle to adapt with.

I need to first meet the former owner and get some important insights from him. If the business owner already has tried number of different things without any success, then you may want to reconsider your decision of buying.

You can actually find out very well about the plans of the initial business owner and see if it is something that you can actually I just to get a different result.

Very true it is better you build up your business from scratch so you can n build it to suit your mode of operation.
The reason why a lot of people don't want to go through that process is that they lack the patience that it requires for them to start their business from the scratch and grow it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds