Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Purchasing a business

A couple of questions comes to mind in this case, questions like "why do you want to sell", " what was your biggest disadvantage", "profit generated" and so on.

Advertisement Placeholder
Questions like the status of the debt and why the person wants to sell. If the reasons are genuine, then you can buy. Buying and rebranding a business is not an easy task.

I
If I was to purchase a business, what sort of questions should I ask the business owner that could help with the trade? It's important that you don't regret your buying decision so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I think the first question or information you need to ask for is how many years have the business been in existence and why the business is in for sale...

I could still remember my first online marketing experience,though it wasn't my money nor my business,but the business man was willing to help me start a marketing business with his resources,but it just didn't take a day for him to agree,but he guided me because of my loyalty,zeal and showcase of interest to business

You need to ask the business owner if there is any debts or liability that the business needs to pay off. You need get all necessary documents of the business and make sure to sign an agreement on the business deal.

The best question to ask the previous owner is what made the business fold or why does he wants to sell? Many business owners are dishonest so you need to make your personal findings to know what happened.
That's a good option too no doubt but asking them prior still doesn't guarantees facts, the most important thing is to have done ones research and if one is still satisfied considering then he could go ahead

Purchasing a business is not a bad one but one must be on the outlook for the reasons that business wants to be sold out.

If I was to purchase a business, what sort of questions should I ask the business owner that could help with the trade? It's important that you don't regret your buying decision so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
To avoid regrets after purchasing a business, endeavour to ask the owner the reason for the sale of the business.
Get to know if there are pending issues that should be addressed.

To be very honest with you, most of those people that are selling the business out to you would not want to tell you or will not be genuine to tell you the truth about the lapses or the risk involved in the business. This is because they are looking for a way to sell it to you and not to push you away. So you just need to have a mentor who will be able to tell you the truth about the business.

The best sort of business to trade is buy a popular hyip lister because some hyip lister owner are saling their popular hyip lister because of lack and abscence of the internet time and you will gain time and cherish from hyip lister popularity and get back your money from hyip listing because a hyip lister requires at least an hour per day of hard working before or after work office time.

Can you please tell me what do you mean by "Hyip lister". If you are talking about HYIP (High Yield Investment Program), then let me inform you that such kind of HYIP programs are based on ponzi scheme and people should avoid them.

it is very important to ask for the legal documents associated with the business in order to determine if the business is registered with the government. you need to also ask for their tax payment record so that you are not going to inherit company with huge tax evasion.

I never developed the idea of buying already established business from individuals. I love to build my own to meet up the expectation i craved for it. I believe you're an expert when it comes to online business, you should create one from the scratch, build it up it will surely match or even surpass that one you craved to buy.
I am into baking business and the thing I really need to buy now to enhance my business is an already made and functioning backers where I expand my business .
[automerge]1637167189[/automerge]
I never developed the idea of buying already established business from individuals. I love to build my own to meet up the expectation i craved for it. I believe you're an expert when it comes to online business, you should create one from the scratch, build it up it will surely match or even surpass that one you craved to buy.
I am into baking business and the thing I really need to buy now to enhance my business is an already made and functioning backers where I expand my business .

You need to ask questions about the main challenges that you're likely to face. Also find out if the business is a registered business and also demand to see the financial records of the business.

Before you can buy any business you need to make a good research before buying the business. And also ask how profitable the business is.

Before you think of purchasing a business it is important that you should think about while the owners of the business want to sell it in the first place. You should also think about how you can use it to make more profit.

Well it actually depends on why the business is in crises and I suggest that before you actually buy a business you must actually make and so the necessary findings and research

How to Buy an Existing Business (7 Steps)
  1. Step 1: Find a business to purchase.
  2. Step 2: Value the business.
  3. Step 3: Negotiate a purchase price.
  4. Step 4: Submit a Letter of Intent (LOI)
  5. Step 5: Complete due diligence.
  6. Step 6: Obtain financing.
  7. Close the transaction.

Purchasing a business is a good way of expanding your source of income. but it is very important to engage in due diligence before you can decide to purchase a business. Make sure the business you want to purchase has the prospect of a good future.

Very true it is better you build up your business from scratch so you can n build it to suit your mode of operation.
I quite agree with what you are saying, building a business from the scratch to really know everything about the building, but what about those that bought the business's and beautiful buy it

If you want to buy an existing business , you should first of all know why the person is willing to sell the business because no one will easily give out a profitable business. You can also ask him his challenges in the business
This is actually very true because there is a history to any previous existing business which you have to know before you invest your money into buying the business up to know exactly what hinder the business progress.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds