Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Purchasing a business

That's exactly the point, if you are looking for a way to earn money online you definitely need to get use to investments, be it online or offline,you can only earn a good amount if you invest.
Well , I can consider doing some offline investment at least maybe i will invest in real estate if I have the money. Most online investment are risky and I wouldn't want to engage in any of them

Advertisement Placeholder
Although I wouldn't have any plans and preparations to buy a business in the future, but in situations like this I have to carry out a lot of research and most importantly this research will be to understand the past history of the business.
I like your idea, if you want to buy a business it's always advisible to make a good research on the business not only that you need to know why they are trying to sell the business.

I like your idea, if you want to buy a business it's always advisible to make a good research on the business not only that you need to know why they are trying to sell the business.
That is just the simple thing because any business with a past history of fraudulent activities might be very difficult to succeed because people don't trust the business, talkless of them partnering with you

Some of the things that a potential investor can seek or ask from a business he wants to buy,he shoukd demand to know about the financial record of the firm,and then the assets and liability of the outfit.

Asking a lot of crucial inquiries is necessary when purchasing a firm.
One of them is whether or not the company has any debts.
For instance, whether the rent for the stall, any electrical bills, and any other obligations that might have an impact on how the firm operates over the past few months.

When you are trying to but to buy a business or company , there are certain information you need to extract before concluding on the business , first you need to know the reason why they are selling , if the business is not bankruptcy .

In a business setting, having a mentor is preferable to having a partner. You will undoubtedly receive guidance and instructions from a business mentor on how to run your company to succeed financially.
One must investigate so many crucial details before purchasing a company. If the company has any debts is one of them. For instance, if all past-due rent, utility bills, and other debts that can have an impact on the operation of the firm have been paid.

Last edited:
Asking a lot of crucial inquiries is necessary when purchasing a firm.
One of them is whether or not the company has any debts.
For instance, whether the rent for the stall, any electrical bills, and any other obligations that might have an impact on how the firm operates over the past few months.
When purchasing a business, You need to ask a whole lot of crucial question concerning the business to know if the business is actually having issue before you decide to buy the business .

some hyip lister owner are saling their popular hyip lister because of lack and abscence of the internet time and you will gain time and cherish from hyip lister popularity and get back your money from hyip listing

a business setting, having a mentor is preferable to having a partner. You will undoubtedly receive guidance and instructions from a business mentor on how to run your company to succeed financially.
One must investigate so many crucial details before purchasing a company. If the company has any debts is one of them. For instance, if all past-due rent, utility bills, and other debts that can have an impact on the operation of the firm have been paid.
Having a business in a business settings most of the time always leads to failure in business but a mentor will teach and guide you on Everything you need to know on the business.

If I was to purchase a business, what sort of questions should I ask the business owner that could help with the trade? It's important that you don't regret your buying decision so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I will suggest you to build your own business instead of purchasing someone because we don't know the reason behind why they are selling and mybe there are any difficulties to run that business firstly search that business is going well or not take the insight's and bills to get that business.

I will suggest you to build your own business instead of purchasing someone because we don't know the reason behind why they are selling and mybe there are any difficulties to run that business firstly search that business is going well or not take the insight's and bills to get that business.
Though its better to start building your own business from the scratch so that you will know the genesis of the business, but buying a business is not also ba3 if you do a good research on the business.

• How Has the Business Been Valued? ...
  • What Are You Purchasing? ...
  • What Are the Business' Financial Records? ...
  • Are the Financial Records Accurate? ...
  • Will You Retain Existing Employees? ...
  • What Is the Trial Period? ...
  • What Do Other Stakeholders Say? ...
  • Have You Engaged a Business Broker?

If I was to purchase a business, what sort of questions should I ask the business owner that could help with the trade? It's important that you don't regret your buying decision so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
The business reputation is very important.
I cannot expect myself to buy a business that does not have a good reputation. It ill have a negative effect on my business

You need to ask as many questions as possible because buying a business can be very expensive. You should ask them about their revenue, how they promote their business, whether it is even legal, what are the expenses, and more. If you don't ask, then it can end very badly.

I think there are a lot of questions to ask before purchasing a business. You need to know the exact reason he is selling the business. The business revenue? Amount of profit made in a year? The business asset? Etcetera

The very first question I would ask would bother on regulatory provisions and if they have met up with it. You don't want to buy a business and start running it, only for the government to come tell you that you didn't register or get your license done properly.

Purchasing a business is not a bad idea as long as you are going to earn money from it, what really matters is Money, if you can earn money an make profits that's just ok.

I think there are a lot of questions to ask before purchasing a business. You need to know the exact reason he is selling the business. The business revenue? Amount of profit made in a year? The business asset? Etcetera
Business name also play an important role in our businesses,if I have a good business name it might boost your sales,I don't think it's a bad idea to buy a business name for your business.

If you want to buy a business, I think SaaS businesses would be very great because these businesses will make money on auto pilot. If you are wondering what SaaS is, it is Software as a Service.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds